Maximize profitability and organizational efficiency through Direct Management of your organizations administration, finances, operations, Human Resources, tech systems and key Process Development.
More Uses of the Direct Management Toolkit:
- Guide: Direct Management of a team and external organization performance.
- Standardize: Direct Management or responsibility for material handling, automation, or Technical Projects.
- Develop Direct Management of the customer Factory Acceptance Test (FAT).
- Guide: Direct Management and support of any business analyzing assigned to the project.
- Steer: effectively promote Business Growth through inDirect Management of extended teams, affording a balanced selling effort at multiple customer levels of the strategic accounts.
- Be able to influence Team Members and stakeholders without Direct Management authority.
- Formulate: day to day oversight of all client projects and Direct Management of all delivery leads across client projects.
- Govern: Direct Management and oversight of EHS program at primary location.
- Be accountable for building and fostering a high performance team ensuring predictable, consistent program delivery through Direct Management and overall coordination of all projects and tracks of work.
- Arrange that your planning provides Direct Management And Leadership to Corporate Sales Team.
- Head: Direct Management of account managers, providing direction and training to account managers to maintain Best Practice execution of your post sale workflows.
- Pilot: Direct Management of staff related to user/vendor support; training, content and documentation; and transactional monitoring.
- Lead: direct and/or inDirect Management of front line staff for the delivery of IT Services.
- Apply technical expertise and Direct Management for a growing team of Software Engineers that specialize in developing high quality immersive games and military simulations.
- Manage: Direct Management of the save mart organizations syndicated Data Platform and dashboards.
- Supervise: Direct Management of one staff member along with indirect oversight of external multiple consultants/vendors and internal cross functional teams.
- Arrange that your team provides Direct Management Oversight for IT Business Services, which coordinates Internal IT review for all IT related purchases and contracts for your organization.
- Initiate: Direct Management of staff and provide leadership to achieve goals and vision of your organization and the day to day operations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Direct Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Direct Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Direct Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Direct Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Direct Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Think of your Direct Management project, what are the main functions?
- What are allowable costs?
- How do customers see your organization?
- Do you verify that Corrective Actions were taken?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or Risk Tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- Does Direct Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How have you defined all Direct Management Requirements first?
- Is a Direct Management Team Work effort in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Direct Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Direct Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Direct Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Direct Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Direct Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Direct Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Direct Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Direct Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Direct Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Direct Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Direct Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Direct Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Direct Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Direct Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Direct Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Direct Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Direct Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Direct Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Direct Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Direct Management project with this in-depth Direct Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Direct Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Direct Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Direct Management Investments work better.
This Direct Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.