Lead and ensure systematic DMAIC based approach utilization for process/product related investigations to identify Root Cause and provide Impact Assessment to maintain routine Manufacturing Operations and determine Process Improvements for manufacturing.
More Uses of the DMAIC Toolkit:
- Utilize analytical techniques and DMAIC processes to characterize Production Processes and interactions to improve Process Capability, yields reliability, throughput, cost and control.
- Establish: work closely with receiving, Production Operations, engineering, quality and material handlers to provide designated/adequate storage space and facilities for all assigned commodities.
- Collaborate in a Team Environment with other technicians and engineers and lead Problem Solving activities through the application of DMAIC principles.
- Utilize various lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques in conjunction with your Production Systems to diagnose, evaluate and improve Business Processes.
- Use Statistical Analysis of large datasets and use DMAIC process to drive continuous Improvement Projects to increase yield and Reduce Cost throughout the Product Life Cycle.
- Facilitate and engage with users to analyze requirements, recommend solutions, manage or lead implementation, and test new and existing Application Solutions.
- Contribute to the streamlining and Continuous Improvement of the Product Development process to ensure robust and efficient development and launch of new and Innovative Products.
- Support the creation and distribution of timely Status Reports that update management regarding Lean initiatives and status using Key Metrics for lean deployment.
- Apply Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, focus improve, and process discipline methodologies and related tools to realize and sustain financial and Customer Benefits.
- Drive a systematic approach to Problem Solving and Process Improvement using Quality Management and engineering tools as Six Sigma, DMAIC, Statistical Process Control, Design Of Experiment, etc.
- Develop and maintain standards and controls for production shrinks, yields, machine capacities and efficiency, manning and operating strategy from raw material receipt to finished goods.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, calibration, Preventive Maintenance schedule to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Assure your planning complies; interfaces with production, quality, Process Development, and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Manage work with leaders and Deployment Champion to identify key projects that provide optimum Process Improvement benefits to improve Business Efficiency and Financial Performance.
- Ensure you foster; executed informal and formal test procedures, gathered appropriate data and document results, identified defects, provided input, created solutions and verification of defect resolution.
- Take initiative to apply expertise innovatively in support of organizational vision that addresses Critical Business issues and focuses on developing long term solutions.
- Identify process and system bottlenecks, conduct Root Cause analysis and implement Process Improvements and Digital Solutions across your organization by applying Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies/DMAIC process.
- Steer: act as liaison between business owners, development team, and administrative team to make sure changes are migrated in non production and Production Environments for smooth transitions and deployments.
- Develop work instructions for Production Processes and analyze Work Force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Drive Root Cause analysis for internal issues and customer complaints using Problem Solving techniques based in the fundamentals of DMAIC and/or Lean Six Sigma.
- Ensure you charter; lead intermediate projects, establishing links between process Improvement Initiatives and Business Strategies using Lean Six Sigma and process Management Skills.
- Be accountable for leading and administering a comprehensive Quality Program that systematically improves Quality Objectives of your organization to benefit customers and your organization.
- Provide leadership and assume responsibility for internally delivered DMAIC training, ensuring technical integrity of all Lean Six Sigma learning processes and materials.
- Utilize Six Sigma principles (DMAIC approach, SIPOC, Process Capability, Root Cause analysis, normal and non normal data Statistical Analysis, Failure Modes and effects analysis, Design Of Experiments) to analyze data.
- Be able to pass an Operational Excellence Skills Assessment administered by an Operational Excellence Master Black Belt, Black Belt or other Lean to confirm understanding and ability.
- Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities and processes according to regulatory organization rules and guidelines, and Quality practices.
- Confirm your venture initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet Strategic Goals and objectives of your organization.
- Support interaction with the Process Modeling Group; apply available modeling tools to challenges with new products, and advance Model Development by providing feedback to the modeling team.
- Oversee: implement strategic, complex process Improvement Projects in conjunction with goals and imperatives for increasing revenue, optimizing Cycle Time, reducing defect rates, and improving Customer Satisfaction.
- Support productivity project leaders in measuring performance against Customer Requirements and executing Improvement Projects for Process Improvement using Six Sigma methodology, analysis of data, preparing reports and implementing Process Mapping.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DMAIC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DMAIC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DMAIC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DMAIC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DMAIC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- Are employees recognized for desired behaviors?
- How do you focus on what is right -not who is right?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you're making today you might regret five years from now?
- Who is going to spread your message?
- What DMAIC data do you gather or use now?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- How have you defined all DMAIC requirements first?
- What are the current costs of the DMAIC process?
- Has data output been validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DMAIC book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DMAIC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DMAIC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DMAIC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DMAIC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DMAIC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DMAIC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DMAIC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all DMAIC project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DMAIC Project Team have enough people to execute the DMAIC Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed DMAIC Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete DMAIC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DMAIC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DMAIC Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DMAIC Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DMAIC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DMAIC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DMAIC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DMAIC project with this in-depth DMAIC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DMAIC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DMAIC and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DMAIC investments work better.
This DMAIC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.