Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EBITDA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EBITDA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EBITDA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EBITDA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EBITDA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What has been your experience of developing and offering zero capex financing models where tower operators can repay the capital costs over an extended period?
- What it boils down to is the future value of a stream of cash flows that is discounted back to the present time and what does that look like?
- Do you have a robust plan that keeps the revenue engine going while maintaining investments in the network in tough operating conditions?
- Is there something that being a risk going forward, is there any contract which is going to take working capital quite significantly?
- Do industry returns reflect an effectively competitive market, or is there evidence of persistent excess returns being earned?
- Can it be appropriate to have a different deduction from cash and liquid investments in arriving at surplus cash each year?
- When and how should power system providers invest in overhead and back products with an end to end service proposition?
- Can management share with you whether the business has been facing any specific difficulties unique to recent periods?
- Should the expert pick the average or shade the valuation towards the most comparable organization valuations?
- Is it possible to understand through financial indicators whether your organization will fail or is failing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EBITDA book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EBITDA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EBITDA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EBITDA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EBITDA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EBITDA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EBITDA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EBITDA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does EBITDA project management relate to other disciplines?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete EBITDA projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Were EBITDA project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this EBITDA project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the EBITDA project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
Step-by-step and complete EBITDA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EBITDA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EBITDA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EBITDA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EBITDA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EBITDA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EBITDA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EBITDA project with this in-depth EBITDA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EBITDA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EBITDA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EBITDA investments work better.
This EBITDA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.