Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Energy Efficiency Program Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Energy Efficiency Program Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Energy Efficiency Program Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Energy Efficiency Program Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What barriers do you point to that might keep your organization from participating or wanting to participate in energy efficiency programs to lower energy use at your facility?
- What operational, tactical, and environmental factors have a statistically significant effect on the energy efficiency of the seabase-to-shore portion of seabase operations?
- How do you ensure that owners and managers of buildings are aware of the opportunities for improving energy efficiency and sustainability and the benefits to be obtained?
- Which possible technologies will enhance energy efficiency, while maintaining operational effectiveness and success, during the sustainment phase of the operation?
- How likely is your household to implement some or all of the energy efficiency improvements recommended in your evaluation report at some point in the future?
- Has the critical need to be more efficient in the use of energy at your location been incorporated into a strategic energy plan and broadly communicated?
- Do you need to be concerned with energy efficiency at all, or is it already fully incorporated within traditional measures of computational efficiency?
- How would using a societal discount rate on conservation savings from residential energy efficiency impact cost-effective levels of conservation?
- What are the key factors and criteria to consider in choosing among different types of entities to administer, design and implement programs?
- What sustainability criteria do others use with regard to types of energy used in manufacturing and energy efficiency of the product in use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Energy Efficiency Program Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Energy Efficiency Program Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Energy Efficiency Program Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Energy Efficiency Program Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Energy Efficiency Program Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Energy Efficiency Program Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Energy Efficiency Program Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Energy Efficiency Program Management project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Energy Efficiency Program Management project requirements will be reported?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are corresponding an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Executing Process Group: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
Step-by-step and complete Energy Efficiency Program Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Energy Efficiency Program Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Energy Efficiency Program Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Energy Efficiency Program Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Energy Efficiency Program Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Energy Efficiency Program Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Energy Efficiency Program Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Energy Efficiency Program Management project with this in-depth Energy Efficiency Program Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Energy Efficiency Program Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Energy Efficiency Program Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Energy Efficiency Program Management investments work better.
This Energy Efficiency Program Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.