Confirm your organization assess resource mix and allocation through regular program reviews and recommends adjustments if resources need fluctuate during the project lifecycle and recommend the right level of skills and resources to ensure project performance outcomes are met with the minimal number of resources.
More Uses of the Program Management Toolkit:
- Be accountable for understanding and supporting the Agile delivery model, whether Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Kanban or other iterative development approaches.
- Develop: review project performance relative to commitments work with it resource managers to resolve barriers and conflicts that affect program or project performance.
- Be accountable for applying Program Management knowledge to set program objectives, and to design, build, and operationalize programs that advance established customer focused data values through partnership and collaboration with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Ensure your business promotes Agile team management where appropriate, by performing sprint and Release Planning; ensuring roadblocks are addressed; facilitating ceremonies and project retrospectives; and supporting the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project backlog and deliverables.
- Ensure communications and alignment is maintained, proactively identifies obstacles and concerns, and promotes transparent interface throughout the project culture.
- Develop, analyze, and report on project and program budgets and expenditures data to support timely and accurate budget execution and Financial Management and reporting activities.
- Confirm you execute; lead the Program Management of critical initiatives to provide visibility, drive prioritization, maximize impact value and ensure delivery of expected results.
- Confirm your team promotes empowerment of the team and ensures that each team member and key stakeholder is fully engaged and adding value in the project and making a meaningful contribution.
- Be accountable for understanding and supporting the Agile delivery model, whether Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Kanban, DevSecOps or other iterative development approaches.
- Methodize: proactively identify, prioritize, and solve your toughest operational problems through engagement with frontline support teams, thoughtful Data Analysis and Process Design, and expert project and Program Management skills.
- Warrant that your business oversees moderately to highly complex and/or large scale projects from initiation to completion by exercising best Program Management practices.
- Support to delivering top line growth by working with Business Development, Program Management, and Business leadership to provide input for Strategic Planning,Research and Development Planning, and Inter Corporation Resource Sharing.
- Ensure you advise; good communications skills to work effectively with cross functional teams involving Engineering, Support, Operations, Program Management and IT especially when leading an emergency patch development and deployment.
- Evaluate: Program Management is your organization critical function charged with delivering the program Business Case and achieving Customer Satisfaction.
- Organize: continuously reasses ongoing performance versus targets and when gaps or potential Process Improvements are identified, document and implement as Corrective Actions.
- Organize: interface with internal and external customers and associates in engineering, manufacturing, integration and test, safety and Mission Assurance, and Program Management.
- Oversee the development of Advocates to highest potential by ensuring appropriate coaching and training, from the Program Management team, in support of improving the employees performance.
- Manage work with Program Management, Product Development, Risk Management, and operations on New Product Development and product enhancement programs to ensure effective sourcing of materials to meet specifications, material requirements, and pricing from suppliers.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures a rigorous and robust process for asset planning and capital Program Management, in order to drive investment appraisal decisions, balancing financial and operational risks.
- Use planning specific implementation methodologies to support successful deployment and integration of a planning solution Provide Service Offerings covering Program Management, assessment and review, and Data Management capabilities.
- Be accountable for determining and implementing Cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non repudiation).
- Guide: act as the liaison between the executive leadership, business sponsors, it and vendors to create project schedules, milestones and delivery dates.
- Perform technical and Program Management activities to support Project Planning and scheduling, monitoring and control, Risk Management, and deliverables management.
- Manage the development and implementation of integrated Program Management and control (cost and scheduling) tools, techniques, and methods for establishing, measuring, monitoring, controlling, and reporting progress and performance of capital projects.
- Confirm your project provides project/Program Management support to programs and/or projects ensuring that implementation and defined activities are carried out in accordance with.
- Drive a standardized Program Management process across Business Intelligence and Adobe application key initiatives to ensure scalable and repeatable on time, on budget, on scope, and of high quality delivery.
- Ensure you understand your customers and advocate on the behalf, communicating Business Objectives and priorities to team and stakeholders to deliver the best product/feature or system/process with most efficient use of resources and technologies.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Engineering, Program Management, Operations, Sales Planning, Marketing, Media and Brand) through the complete Product Development cycle.
- Ensure your planning establishes and maintains an effective system of communication and governance throughout the Program Management cycle with the Key Stakeholders, sponsors and proactively communicates on any variances.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who approved the Program Management scope?
- How will the Program Management data be analyzed?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What risks do you need to manage?
- Are problem definition and motivation clearly presented?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
- Does your organization systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and Quality Improvement?
- Is the scope of Program Management cost analysis cost-effective?
- How widespread is its use?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Program Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Program Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Program Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Program Management project team have enough people to execute the Program Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Program Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Program Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program Management project with this in-depth Program Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program Management investments work better.
This Program Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.