Convince partnering and coordinating with the SOX team, External Auditors, management, and other testing groups to best address relevant risks to your organization, improve your organizations control environment, reduce redundant testing, and anticipate future team requirements.
More Uses of the External Audit Toolkit:
- Analyze an entitys policies, procedures and controls related to IT Strategy, risk, internal and External Audit, development and acquisition, cyber/Information security, Business Continuity, and operational capabilities.
- Provide an External Audit perspective on the current Business Processes, analyze accounting detail transactions, and support the development of a data repository tool.
- Provide oversight and management of the External Audit support program to ensure efficient execution and effective collaboration with External Auditors related to Concur products.
- Steer: interface with External Auditors and IT compliance on overall SOX program timelines, deliverables, Knowledge Transfer and resolving control related matters.
- Be accountable for leading controls assurance or controls readiness projects associated with External Audits, Internal Audits and service organization controls reports, e.
- Lead internal and External Audits and regulatory review to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards and internal Security Policies and controls.
- Orchestrate: track and report on the progress of SOX control deficiencies and observations identified during the fiscal year and monitor remediation according to prescribed deadlines with External AudIT Organization and the audit committee.
- Analyze, understand and articulate regulatory and contractual requirements and apply identified requirements to Business Operations when supporting regulatory / External Audits.
- Be accountable for managing and developing remediation plans, ensuring observations from Internal Audit, External Audit and/or regulators are assessed and actioned quickly.
- Initiate: Vendor Management assesses vendor performance, risk profiles and mitigation strategies, vendor mix, review and assess vendors Internal Controls and External Audits.
- Establish and report on metrics to gauge Penetration Testing effectiveness, progress and key risk areas identified through internal and External Audits.
- Warrant that your organization complies; partners with IT process and control owners and supports legal and regulatory deliverables, as process documentation, testing, and remediation for internal or External Audits.
- Manage work with different stakeholders and External Auditors to maintain up to date documentation for scoping, testing and remediation of SOX controls.
- Manage work with compliance department, it, and department managers to support annual external industry standard security and privacy audits conducted by External Audit firms.
- Ensure you have evaluated and helped businesses select the best External Auditors for business to meet Customer Requirements, Regulatory Compliance and business requirements.
- Manage work with teams across your organization and with internal and External Auditors to provide timely reports of evidence and upload evidence into tracking systems.
- Confirm your design serves as the primary Finance interface with internal and External Auditors and coordinates all quarterly review and annual audit activities.
- Coordinate Information security Internal Audit, External Audit, regulatory and SOX review to help represent your organization from an Information security and Technology Risk perspective.
- Be accountable for generating and executing validation protocols to demonstrate compliance to a standard suitable for review by internal and External Auditors.
- Ensure sent communications are appropriately kept per record management requirements and available for further internal / External Audits or review.
- Ensure you consider; head interacting with Internal Auditors, External Auditors, and IT SOX teams to oversee information provided in support of SOX and Internal Audits.
- Devise: function as a liaison with the Internal Audit function and External Auditors regarding matters of Internal Control over Financial Reporting and respond to audit findings; design and implement Processes And Procedures to remedy control findings.
- Take specific ownership of the Cybersecurity actions resulting from internal and External Audit and compliance activity facilitate interaction between the relevant Cybersecurity teams from issue identification through to evidence collection and issue close out.
- Manage work with internal and External Auditors to ensure that IT systems are supported and are in compliance with legal and organization requirements.
- Lead internal and External Audit activities and analyze audit findings related to IAM and implement compensating or mitigating controls while partnering with key business personnel.
- Manage work with legal, outside counsel, and other departments on compliance related issues and on any External Audits conducted by government officials.
- Formulate: design provide documentation and communication of audit conclusions and test results to other Internal Audit department members, functions, External Auditors, vendors, etc.
- Coordinate Internal Audit plans and activities with your organizations registered independent accounting organization to eliminate duplicate efforts and, where possible, reduce External Audit fees.
- Ensure the security and integrity of all data systems and working with internal and External Auditors to verify the effectiveness of polices, processes, and procedures.
- Drive issues and actions resulting from Internal Audit, regulatory review and External Audits to completion; work with action owners to gather and evaluate appropriateness of evidence.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical External Audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any External Audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated External Audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the External Audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which External Audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the key enablers to make this External Audit move?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How do you set External Audit stretch targets and how do you get people to not only participate in setting these stretch targets but also that they strive to achieve these?
- What information qualified as important?
- Has a External Audit requirement not been met?
- Where is External Audit data gathered?
- How do you ensure that the External Audit opportunity is realistic?
- How do you build the right Business Case?
- Why not do External Audit?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the External Audit book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your External Audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the External Audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which External Audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough External Audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage External Audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step External Audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 External Audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all External Audit project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the External Audit project team have enough people to execute the External Audit project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed External Audit project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete External Audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 External Audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 External Audit Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 External Audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 External Audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 External Audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 External Audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any External Audit project with this in-depth External Audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose External Audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in External Audit and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make External Audit investments work better.
This External Audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.