Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Facilities Management Tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Facilities Management Tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Facilities Management Tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Facilities Management Tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Facilities Management Tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What tools are available to the facilities management team to avoid the situation where performance is inappropriately assessed or disagreed upon?
- How do you use the differences between your planned work and your accomplished work to better plan your work schedule for next year?
- How do you manage your building services to deliver cost effective, sustainable, comfortable, functional and safe environments?
- Does your organization have a budget for research and development specifically related to environmental matters?
- Does your organization monitor its discretionary spending and, when needed, reduce discretionary expenditures?
- How to ensure that model assets will continue to be moved from one system to another as technology changes?
- Are your service contractors undertaking a pre-start risk assessment & reporting workplace hazards to you?
- Has a clearly defined operational management and reporting structure and plan been agreed to and recorded?
- Does the response provide an appropriate level of experience and expertise to assure satisfactory service?
- What market and industry forces and trends influence and shape your organization and future of buildings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Facilities Management Tools book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Facilities Management Tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Facilities Management Tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Facilities Management Tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Facilities Management Tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Facilities Management Tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Facilities Management Tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Facilities Management Tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Facilities Management Tools project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Facilities Management Tools project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Facilities Management Tools project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Facilities Management Tools project?
- Procurement Audit: Were the specifications of the contract determined free from influence of particular interests of consultants, experts or other economic operators?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Cost Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Facilities Management Tools project duration will exceed xx weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Facilities Management Tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Facilities Management Tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Facilities Management Tools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Facilities Management Tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Facilities Management Tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Facilities Management Tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Facilities Management Tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Facilities Management Tools project with this in-depth Facilities Management Tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Facilities Management Tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Facilities Management Tools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Facilities Management Tools investments work better.
This Facilities Management Tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.