Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Hangouts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Hangouts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Hangouts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Hangouts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Hangouts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do you have a collaboration tool or system that can be used for voice, video conferencing and Instant Messaging purposes, allowing your staff to remain productive?
- Do you see an increasing need for more real time electronic collaboration facilities as instant messaging, mobile messaging and so on in the future?
- Can your prospective Digital Employee chat on instant messaging services, update social media, pick up the phone or send a text message?
- What are the benefits and risks related to different channels, as email, text message or web based instant messaging?
- Does the nature of the business require a more secure form of instant messaging, or are public versions acceptable?
- Does your organization use instant messaging and do you view that as part of your corporate retention policies?
- Does your organization permit the use of consumer instant messaging applications, as AIM, on corporate devices?
- Do you provide video, instant messaging and desktop sharing to facilitate greater collaboration from anywhere?
- What is Google doing to ensure that meet has sufficient capacity as customers move meetings to Hangouts meet?
- Why are instant messages rendered during the evaluation stage of web searching more costly than other stages?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Hangouts book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Hangouts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Hangouts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Hangouts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Hangouts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Hangouts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Hangouts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Hangouts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Google Hangouts project team adequate to do the job?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Google Hangouts project?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a Google Hangouts project as organization experience, your organization or a previous employee of your organization?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Initiating Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Google Hangouts project staff does this specific process affect?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Google Hangouts project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
Step-by-step and complete Google Hangouts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Hangouts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Hangouts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Hangouts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Hangouts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Hangouts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Hangouts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Hangouts project with this in-depth Google Hangouts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Hangouts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Hangouts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Hangouts investments work better.
This Google Hangouts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.