Methodize HR Shared Service Centre: Financial Management partner with accounting to ensure invoices are sent out correctly and on time, reporting on profitability, and adhering to financial requirements of the client.
More Uses of the HR Shared Service Centre Toolkit:
- Confirm you organize; hard or soft skill to ensure industry and corporate standards are met; partner with Operations Shared Services Training to develop and organize development activities.
- Ensure you designate; shared accountability for achievement of sales targets, create, review, update and distribute order Status Reports for assigned distributors and team members on a regular basis.
- Manage work with the Product Management team to develop a shared vision of a new product feature, close on requirements, and deliver results to meet the teams agreed upon objectives.
- Collaborate with various department leaders outside Marketing to ensure capabilities are aligned with Business Needs and shared across the enterprise.
- Establish a shared vision and actionable plan with marketing and product leadership in rapid order to maximize the potential of the digital business.
- Create and submit daily report of advocate attendance, performance, progress, throughout training to be shared with Customer Service team.
- Ensure you educate; Shared Services, sales, Managed Services, Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable, technology services, it, and Digital Transformation.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and adjacent teams to build a shared understanding and accommodate competing priorities.
- Ensure you are seen as an influential team leader and always advocate for quality as a shared team responsibility, yet are open to change .
- Collaborate with internal platform teams to ensure that shared concerns as Identity Management, billing, usage analytics, and upgrades are implemented in accordance to customer needs, utilizing shared platform capabilities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partners in the security, risk, legal, privacy, finance, and enterprise planning groups with a focus on promoting shared objectives and increasing risk visibility / ownership.
- Ensure maintenance of designs in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system or shared drive.
- Be accountable for understanding the primary Business Objectives of the client, developing and managing shared goals, and demonstrating program value to the client.
- Be accountable for creating in depth Failure Analysis reports to be shared with customers.
- Design and develop frameworks for increasing the overall efficiency of bringing data into the Data Lake, processing and delivery of data; Encode best practices into reusable tools that can be shared across the team.
- Develop a shared learning system across all Built for Zero portfolios that support and accelerates the achievement of your strategic plan aims.
- Foster cooperation, shared resources, information exchanges, and effective working relationships with government departments, local groups and organizations.
- Create training opportunities for the product, marketing, sales and Account Management teams to ensure product knowledge is complete and best practices are shared and codified.
- Contribute to ongoing development of Architecture And Design departments useful tools and resources to be shared with franchisee community via department website.
- Organize HR Shared Service Centre: partner effectively with your teams on shared technologies.
- Facilitate project meetings and document action items to be shared with the project team.
- Pilot HR Shared Service Centre: effectively coach and support other built for zero portfolio teams to implement and improve the shared learning system to support work.
- Secure that your team creates an environment where knowledge and best practices are shared and fosters a culture of Continuous Learning and relentless improvement.
- Ensure project progress is captured and shared with Marketing team to help drive future top line Business Growth.
- Advance architecture discipline and contribute to a shared blueprint for Digital Workplace that aligns with enterprise and best practices standards.
- Be certain that your design offers innovative solutions through participation in Performance Improvement projects and shared governance activities.
- Create Shared Service platform System Architecture for next generation Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, monitoring and observability platforms.
- Warrant that your business complies; this shared value of encouraging and embracing diversity in your organization fosters a workplace and culture that is highlighted for its innovation, open expression of ideas, and collaboration.
- Devise HR Shared Service Centre: partner with internal Shared Services team to effectively support the client to meet all contractual requirements and improve client satisfaction and profitability.
- Manage work with engineering leadership to build Shared Services that meet the requirements and need of the platform and application teams.
- Manage work with cross functional teams to provide software support for Manufacturing and Field Service needs.
- Maintain a cooperative and cordial working relationship with all team members by representing your organizations image with a positive reputation at the highest possible level.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HR Shared Service Centre Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any HR Shared Service Centre related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HR Shared Service Centre specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HR Shared Service Centre Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HR Shared Service Centre improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Are HR Shared Service Centre changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- What are the HR Shared Service Centre use cases?
- Who is going to spread your message?
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- How are you verifying it?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HR Shared Service Centre book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HR Shared Service Centre self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HR Shared Service Centre Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HR Shared Service Centre areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HR Shared Service Centre Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HR Shared Service Centre projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HR Shared Service Centre Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HR Shared Service Centre project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all HR Shared Service Centre project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the HR Shared Service Centre project team have enough people to execute the HR Shared Service Centre project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed HR Shared Service Centre project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HR Shared Service Centre Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HR Shared Service Centre project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HR Shared Service Centre project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HR Shared Service Centre project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HR Shared Service Centre project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HR Shared Service Centre projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HR Shared Service Centre and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HR Shared Service Centre investments work better.
This HR Shared Service Centre All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.