Establish that your Organization Designs portions of interactive and interface design solutions for screen based Software Applications and systems based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
More Uses of the HTML5 Toolkit:
- Ensure organization site is fully functional at all times and quickly fix issues.
- Make sure that your project applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Confirm your planning ensures each build functions correctly on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Confirm your organization communicates with stakeholders on project requirements, activities and status.
- Be accountable for collaborating with your creative team on far reaching branding and campaign strategies.
- Coordinate: Project Management skills that are demonstrated by timely task completion and quality of deliverables.
- Make sure that your planning participates in grooming of product backlog with Product Management, architects, and other stakeholders.
- Break down product requirements and identify problem areas, solutions and alternatives.
- Audit: design and write software Technical Specifications, write software code and perform unit testing.
- Confirm your team ensures that Quality Standards are met on projects, checking deliverables for accuracy and adherence to project requirements before files are released for printing, publishing, or going live.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Content Management implementation.
- Deliver the best technical implementations for your eCommerce partners all rooted in acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Provide Technical Support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems and software.
- Be accountable for optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability and assuring user input is validated.
- Ensure your organization acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Be certain that your operation develops and implements portions of interactive and interface design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Provide technical guidance based on project needs/complexity to meet production specifications and standards.
- Devise: track project results and influence the team and your business partners to apply key learnings to improve future programs.
- Lead the development life cycle activities (like design, coding, testing, debugging, and release of the feature).
- Help you continue to provide the industry standard and innovate the next wave of Data Visualization components and information display solutions.
- Get the message right Increase your products perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Methodize: research, organize and create content in logical eLearning sequences for maximum learner retention.
- Perform unit/module/regression/functional/end to end testing to ensure quality of development deliverables.
- Confirm your group participates in refinement and estimation of product backlog with Product Management, architects, and other stakeholders.
- Steer: partner with team members and leadership to map out new product features and solve unique client problems.
- Create database schemas that represent and support Business Processes.
- Guide: effectively maintain and safeguards the creative assets of your organization.
- Collaborate efficiently with back end team to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions.
- Manage work with your organizations networking team to maintain uptime for it and manage the influx of visitors during peak periods.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HTML5 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any HTML5 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HTML5 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HTML5 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HTML5 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is scope creep really all bad news?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- How do your measurements capture actionable HTML5 information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of HTML5 services?
- Is a follow-up focused external HTML5 review required?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your HTML5 agendas for the next 3 years?
- What is your cost benefit analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HTML5 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HTML5 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HTML5 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HTML5 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HTML5 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HTML5 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HTML5 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HTML5 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all HTML5 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the HTML5 project team have enough people to execute the HTML5 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed HTML5 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete HTML5 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HTML5 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HTML5 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HTML5 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HTML5 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HTML5 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HTML5 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HTML5 project with this in-depth HTML5 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HTML5 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HTML5 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HTML5 investments work better.
This HTML5 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.