Become committed to learning and applying best practices approaches in all aspects of Software Development.
More Uses of the Human Performance Modeling Toolkit:
- Devise: service oriented architectures in general.
- Oversee: in computer science or Software Engineering.
- Initiate: human behavior representations for use in Modeling And Simulation environments.
- Supervise: web based Application Development.
- Devise: Human Performance Modeling.
- Ensure you raise; would be a definite plus.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Performance Modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Performance Modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Performance Modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Performance Modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Performance Modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How do you handle the performance-related system requirements, in areas like usability, security and maintainability, which nominally are outside the scope of the Performance Testing?
- Do you automatically generate methods for tasks using AI planning techniques where the analyst need only specify a task at a high level rather than demonstrate how to accomplish it?
- What should be done to improve your organizations effectiveness based on concepts and theories from organization behavior, leadership, human resource, and organizational theory?
- Has your organization integrated sufficient protections into the planned transformation to guard against new fraud and abuse exposures introduced under new payment models?
- Has your Organization Designed, planned and implemented an evidence-based evaluation framework to measure the progress and outcomes of the planned transformation?
- Are respect, safety, and valuing of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds communicated through language, behavior, and your organization environment?
- Is cognition only a mere obstacle to the functioning of norms, or should it be taken as an instrument implementing external forces, that is, supporting action?
- Is an emphasis on the positive the only way to tap insight, generative thinking, and the more desirable aspects of human behavior in groups and organizations?
- Is there a formal plan in place for quality performance target-setting with a schedule for routinely assessing current performance against targets/benchmarks?
- Is adequate and understandable information available at each step of the task to support decision-making and selection of appropriate response actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Performance Modeling book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Performance Modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Performance Modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Performance Modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Performance Modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Performance Modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Performance Modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Performance Modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What Human Performance Modeling projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Human Performance Modeling project that are not applicable on this phase of this Human Performance Modeling project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the history of modern Quality Management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Earned Value Status: Where is evidence-based earned value in your organization reported?
- Risk Audit: What events or circumstances could affect the achievement of your objectives?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How quickly can the task be done with the skills available?
- Risk Register: What is the appropriate level of Risk Management for this Human Performance Modeling project?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
- Team Performance Assessment: What do you think is the most constructive thing that could be done now to resolve considerations and disputes about method variance?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to you (lowest level only)?
Step-by-step and complete Human Performance Modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Performance Modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Performance Modeling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Performance Modeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Performance Modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Performance Modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Performance Modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Performance Modeling project with this in-depth Human Performance Modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Performance Modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Performance Modeling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Performance Modeling investments work better.
This Human Performance Modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.