Assure your organization utilizes data to identify opportunities for clinical variation, understands graphical representations of data, and applies project oriented expertise in identifying leading and lagging metrics for implementation effectiveness, and data plans.
More Uses of the Informatics Toolkit:
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Warrant that your corporation participates in the development of discipline specific training materials for EMR implementation, refresher training, and future hires.
- Assure your organization participates in the development of operational processes for the selected solutions.
- Identify clinical data trends and patterns related to clinical outcomes.
- Increase productivity by continued improvement of knowledge level and troubleshooting procedures.
- Interact with end users in a professional and courteous manner, providing quality service.
- Warrant that your enterprise provides clinical consultative services in accordance with contracted clinical services.
- Be certain that your organization complies; mentors, coache and leads staff by providing performance assessment and feedback and advising on Professional Development and quality performance.
- Be certain that your project demonstrates Data Driven approach for project prioritization and strategies.
- Be accountable for troubleshooting skills to find solutions to difficult human, clinical or administrative problems.
- Coordinate and performs systems and database support and maintenance onsite and at remote Data Center.
- Maintain ongoing Professional Development via involvement with relevant professional associations.
- Make sure that your organization participates in defining the appropriate vocabulary and taxonomy (consistent with the ontology of the data store) of clinical encounter information.
- Perform IT analysis, design and programming to support the programming infrastructure and integrated applications of Informatics development.
- Handle competing demands and manage change constructively in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Formulate: database and Data Warehouse development, use and management, and reporting applications.
- Develop processes, schedules, and timelines for data and Informatics projects and products.
- Create a holistic territory plan and manage net new sales process from prospecting to close to achieve annual orders operating plan.
- Oversee the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data.
- Secure that your team participates in the development of a discipline specific Training Plan for EMR implementation, refresher training, and future hires.
- Secure that your operation coordinates the installation of applications, modification, enhancements, and deployment of new portions of the EMR with specified clinical locations with minimal disruption to users.
- Ensure your organization of Informatics is located in Griffin Hall, a landmark building filled with beautiful and innovative learning spaces.
- Arrange that your operation participates in and coordinates ongoing information system application testing, implementation, and evaluation with Project Teams.
- Identify, design and evaluate clinical Information Systems and applications.
- Manage the sharing of results and data with collaborators in a cloud based bioInformatics platform.
- Prioritize the development and dissemination of Informatics and data products.
- Perform tasks to contribute to developing and testing new Informatics tools and resources to enhance clinical and translational research and improve the efficiency and integration of your research support services.
- Confirm your group complies; strategies for achieving effective data acquisition, management, quality, storage, use and application to address population health needs.
- Warrant that your organization participates in determining the methods, context, default values, assumptions, and sequence of capture of clinical encounter information.
- Establish that your team serves as liaison with local health information exchange (HIE) partners.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Informatics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Informatics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Informatics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Informatics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Informatics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of your company/brand as ethical and honest?
- How will you ensure you get what you expected?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What activities does the governance board need to consider?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Who controls the risk?
- Where can you break convention?
- Does your organization systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Informatics, including any consulting or professional services?
- How do you negotiate Informatics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Informatics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Informatics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Informatics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Informatics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Informatics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Informatics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Informatics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Informatics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Informatics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Informatics project team have enough people to execute the Informatics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Informatics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Informatics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Informatics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Informatics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Informatics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Informatics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Informatics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Informatics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Informatics project with this in-depth Informatics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Informatics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Informatics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Informatics investments work better.
This Informatics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.