Audit ISV: leverage statistical, econometric, stochastic, Operations Research, Predictive Modeling, simulation, optimization (linear, mixed integer, constraint programming), and/or machine Learning Analytics techniques.
More Uses of the ISV Toolkit:
- Communicate the why The best designs are built by teams with the most context.
- Secure that your organization evaluates a set of strategically important measures to determine the ongoing level of success that your organization is experiencing and establishes counter measures to correct inadequate performance.
- Maintain client/partner relationships and demonstrate expertise in leading/overseeing Agile projects to ensure successful outcomes.
- Be knowledgeable of infrastructure tools and management techniques and able to follow standards and processes that have been published.
- Evaluate ISV: whatever that looks like, steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
- Manage work with appropriate IT resources to delegate liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of Systems Design, modifications or troubleshooting.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and risk of IT processes.
- Ensure you carry out; lead negotiations, coordinate on complex Decision Making process, and overcome objections to capture new Cloud business opportunities.
- Distill complex data into easily digestible, actionable, and timely insights for enterprise and commercial team leaders.
- Steer ISV: work closely with firmware and Software Engineers to add features to an application that meets design requirements.
- Communicate research findings to drive human interface design and inform engineering designs of hardware to account for human interface, usability, and ergonomics.
- Ensure network standards are followed, documented, and refined to meet the needs of your organization.
- Evaluate ISV: IT Disaster Recovery planning.
- Ensure your organization provides Network Administration and engineering support for organization enterprise network solutions.
- Ensure you start with a holistic vision of Multichannel Marketing campaigns, analyzing how paid media and search, social, email and web efforts perform relative to each other and the market.
- Translate quantitative and business concepts into efficient, robust, supportable System Design and architecture.
- Ensure security by assigning users with approved entitlements and adherence to policy when it comes to setting system permissions.
- Ensure your project leads Vulnerability Management (scanning, assessment, reporting, and mitigation verification), Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Manage ISV: analytical expertise demonstrating Strategic Thinking to set high level priorities for operations that align with organizational goals.
- Translate Business Requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to specifications.
- Develop supplier relationships while continuing to support the KPIs of Cost Savings, cost containment, Supplier Quality, Inventory Management, and on time deliveries of raw materials and supplies.
- Confirm your team ensures that subordinate staff conducts safety inspections of assigned areas of responsibility and assigned facilities and equipment to meet Regulatory Requirements.
- Call and meet with decision makers and key influencers at optimal times during the sales process.
- Assure your organization operates and maintains print and finishing equipment.
- Ensure your group uses sales and operations processes, tools, and methodologies to analyze, improve, and recommend demand forecasts and enhancements for product categories.
- Ensure you commit; understand quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction, leadership, training, interpersonal relationships, improvement systems, and professional ethics.
- Ensure you anticipate; hold design and information gathering workshops with the Customer to understand the Customers existing network design and technical requirements of new network designs.
- Devise ISV: audit content availability and entitlement windowing processes; proactively addressing all anomalies with licensing teams prior to content syndication.
- Steer ISV: identification of Customer Requirements, Analysis of Alternatives and conducting product recommendations associated with platform, software, security, and network configurations.
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure Information Systems Security Policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Are indirect costs charged to the ISV program?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- How do you manage unclear ISV requirements?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether ISV goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How do you improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISV book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISV Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISV project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISV project team have enough people to execute the ISV project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISV project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISV Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISV project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISV Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISV project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISV project with this in-depth ISV Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISV and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISV investments work better.
This ISV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.