Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITSCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITSCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITSCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITSCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITSCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- When implementing itil processes, what is the best timing for establishing service level agreements with the business, especially if you are also upgrading your help desk and change management tool?
- Does itsc management exchange information with problem management and incident management for consideration of problems where cause / resolution is possibly within the domain of itsc management?
- Does the tool integrate with Knowledge Management â knowledge databases to support controlled access to criteria to invoke ITSCM plans and to service recovery procedures and scripts?
- Are measurement and verification processes in place to verify annually that requirements of BCM have been addressed in a way that is aligned with current business needs?
- Are the technical activities necessary in order to invoke the contingency measures fully documented, so that IT personnel can undertake recovery actions?
- What are the key essential aspects of BCM â is there an evaluative tool that can tell you how your BCM process compares to others in industry?
- Does pm exchange information with it service continuity management regarding possible contingency actions in the event of a major outage?
- Does itsc management exchange information with capacity management for specific capacity / storage requirements for recovery plan tests?
- Are the necessary resources being made available for the complete business continuity life cycle stages through a strategic directive?
- Does itsc management exchange information with capacity management for consideration of capacity / storage risks and implications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITSCM book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ITSCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITSCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITSCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITSCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITSCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITSCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ITSCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements - if not, why not?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the ITSCM project baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized ITSCM project?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the ITSCM project intents to solve a hard question?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or ITSCM project window?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each ITSCM project release?
- Lessons Learned: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
Step-by-step and complete ITSCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITSCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITSCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITSCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITSCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITSCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITSCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITSCM project with this in-depth ITSCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITSCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITSCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITSCM investments work better.
This ITSCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.