Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LIMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LIMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LIMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LIMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LIMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Is a process identified to review item characteristics, process implementation, and other quality-related information to identify items, services, and processes needing improvement?
- What electronic information management tools, other than your organization notebook, are currently being used to support research and collaboration efforts?
- Do the authentication and/or identity management controls employed by commercial organizations or business sectors, in general, provide adequate assurance?
- What are the requirements for and methods of ensuring adequate calibration and maintenance for equipment used for process monitoring or data collection?
- What is the system for engineering involvement in the identification, analysis, and control of suspect/counterfeit items that could affect safety?
- How many stakeholder complaints have been received in the past financial year and what percentage was satisfactorily resolved by the management?
- Is importing existing data expected to be delivered as part of the go-live, or do you just want to know that the capability is there?
- Did the project assist your lab to increase its knowledge about available commercial products related to the development of LIMS?
- Does the performance analysis system provide a mechanism for feedback to affected and related entities in your organization?
- What role does your organization notebook serve in scientific information management practices and what forms does it take?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LIMS book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LIMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LIMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LIMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LIMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LIMS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LIMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LIMS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the LIMS project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the LIMS project?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the LIMS project via agreements?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the LIMS project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a LIMS project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
Step-by-step and complete LIMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LIMS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LIMS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LIMS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LIMS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LIMS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LIMS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LIMS project with this in-depth LIMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LIMS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LIMS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LIMS investments work better.
This LIMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.