Arrange that your organization executes vital adjustments to in process batches when an out of specification result is identified by calculating accurate additions to the batch using the test results as a baseline.
More Uses of the LIMS Toolkit:
- Ensure you can conform and swiftly adjusts to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and Problem Solving capabilities.
- Ensure your planning develops Test Methods and writes Standard Operating Procedures for analytical instruments in your organizations laboratory.
- Ensure you are in charge of Quality Risk Management, site inspection/audIt Management, oversight of Regulatory Compliance programs and Quality Management of Computerized systems.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and lead user and task analysis to maintain the business communitys perspective.
- Arrange that your business provides guidance or direction for team and effectively communicate and/or escalate process related issues for assigned operational area.
- Adhere to departmental budget by compiling equipment purchase/maintenance spending metrics and observing repair/maintenance trends.
- Evaluate Product Quality based on organoleptic testing, packaging integrity, labeling and Regulatory Requirements, and performance and client specifications.
- Ensure you cultivate; build an efficient equipment infrastructure and oversee equipment operations that allows staff to seamlessly execute experiments and complete ongoing organization projects.
- Help maintain the laboratory housekeeping in a good condition at all time, arrange the laboratory space to make use of the space efficiently.
- Systematize: responsibility to support laboratory management in the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the management system.
- Provide Technical Support to Mine, Environmental, Crushing, Geology, and Process operation groups to continuously improve production.
- Steer: responsibility to support laboratory management in the implementation maintenance and improvement of the management system.
- Maintain equipment, supplies and instrumentation in working order to perform necessary preventative maintenance for operating departments.
- Head: responsibility to support laboratory management in the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the management system.
- Be accountable for determining appropriate routine and complex analysis methods for a wide variety of organic and inorganic samples.
- Methodize: responsibility to support laboratory management in the implementation maintenance, and improvement of the management system.
- Organize: strategically assess statistical and report information from the LIMS database to determine if actions are necessary.
- Ensure requirements traceability, test coverage, and exit criteria are satisfied before closing testing related tasks.
- Follow organization safety policies, protocols, and procedures, and ensure a safe working environment for self and team members.
- Maintain documentation of test results and testing traceability in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Analyze the LIMS database and laboratory workflows and provide strategy/methods for improving LIMS performance to optimize production.
- Establish that your group has knowledge and practice of how to calibrate and maintain analytical instruments and use of analytical reference standards.
- Warrant that your organization gives technical guidance to laboratory technicians to efficiently solve situations related to the analytical nature of the tests.
- Provide documentation for LIMS automation needs and provide guidance for improved functionality and overall laboratory efficiency.
- Direct: team with vendors and it to continuously expand functions and improve LIMS to meet User Needs and maximize potential.
- Provide area support for different tasks related to implementation of LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).
- Maintain Effective Communication with management and with other network administrators (IT) with regard to computer system requirement changes and/or revisions.
- Pilot: responsibility to support laboratory management in the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the Quality Management system.
- Coordinate: facility operation apply technical knowledge and training to safely and efficiently operate facility equipment according to the production schedule and operating procedures.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LIMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any LIMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LIMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LIMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LIMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the clients issues and concerns?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Does a LIMS quantification method exist?
- How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations LIMS values?
- What LIMS metrics are outputs of the process?
- What are the necessary qualifications?
- How do you assess your LIMS workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Can you adapt and adjust to changing LIMS situations?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- What does losing customers cost your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LIMS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LIMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LIMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LIMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LIMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LIMs Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LIMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LIMs Project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all LIMs Project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the LIMs Project team have enough people to execute the LIMs Project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed LIMs Project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete LIMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LIMS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LIMs Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LIMs Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LIMs Project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LIMs Project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LIMs Project with this in-depth LIMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LIMs Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LIMS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LIMS investments work better.
This LIMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.