Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Master Six Sigma Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Master Six Sigma related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Master Six Sigma specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Master Six Sigma Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master Six Sigma improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Can a mechanism be developed to allow internal audit functions to systematically allocate resources between assurance and consulting to maximize internal audits value to its organizations?
- Can a better understanding and improvement in capability around Six Sigma concepts help your internal audit organization add more value and improve its operational auditing effectiveness?
- Is it best to go the totally opposite direction and automate the process ÃÂÃÂ invoice arrives, invoice is scanned, data is automatically extracted, approval workflow begins ÃÂÃÂ completely?
- Is there effective communication and consultation with internal stakeholders in relation to the purpose, objectives and working arrangements for quality, safety and risk management?
- Are some factors like Leadership, Organizational Culture, Training, Teamwork, Customer Satisfaction and Technical Systems, that can affect the implementation of Lean Six Sigma?
- Does the vendors team work well with others and allow stakeholder input from internal IT teams, marketing departments, design and development staff and outside consultants?
- What type of performance appraisal does your organization have for the consultants or program managers, and may it be used to terminate work or extend the scope of work?
- Have you identified functions or activities in the consultant management process that must be performed by different people to maintain the integrity of the process?
- Can a pruning process be quickly conducted ÃÂÃÂ and repeated annually on patents coming up for a periodic fee payment without unreasonable outside consulting costs?
- Can the consulting partner use your organization Resources, as self-service and staff-assisted touchpoints, for executing citizen surveys for data collection?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Master Six Sigma book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Master Six Sigma self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Master Six Sigma Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Master Six Sigma areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master Six Sigma Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Master Six Sigma projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Master Six Sigma Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Master Six Sigma project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Master Six Sigma project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Master Six Sigma project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Master Six Sigma project and Excel to assist in Master Six Sigma project risk management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is responsible for work and budgets for each wbs?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete Master Six Sigma Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Master Six Sigma project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Master Six Sigma project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Master Six Sigma project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Master Six Sigma project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Master Six Sigma project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Master Six Sigma project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Master Six Sigma project with this in-depth Master Six Sigma Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master Six Sigma projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master Six Sigma and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Master Six Sigma investments work better.
This Master Six Sigma All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.