Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Six Sigma Black Belt Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Six Sigma Black Belt related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Six Sigma Black Belt specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Six Sigma Black Belt Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Six Sigma Black Belt improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Did you engage support from technical assistance or participate in quality improvement learning opportunities or special for the purposes of improving practices and methods related to CQI?
- Will you make changes in CQI data systems at the local level, including plans for how CQI data will be collected?
- Does it seem like you give the same performance feedback to individuals year after year with no improvement?
- Does the customer access your product/service directly from your organization or through an intermediary?
- How many acres would your organization need to sample to determine if the new process made a difference?
- Do you have to start a new project or can a past project work for your Green Belt or Black Belt Project?
- Which control charts is most appropriate for monitoring the number of defects on different sample sizes?
- What factors are the most critical to ensure your product or service meets your customers requirements?
- Does quality management, by using ISO 9000 and Six Sigma, contribute to the strategy of a organization?
- Has a process been established to track implementation - with defined responsibility and target dates?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Six Sigma Black Belt book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Six Sigma Black Belt self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Six Sigma Black Belt Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Six Sigma Black Belt areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Six Sigma Black Belt Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Six Sigma Black Belt projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Six Sigma Black Belt Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Six Sigma Black Belt project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Six Sigma Black Belt project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Six Sigma Black Belt project?
- Risk Audit: Have risks been considered with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Six Sigma Black Belt project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Variance Analysis: Other relevant issues of Variance Analysis -selling price or gross margin?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Six Sigma Black Belt project?
Step-by-step and complete Six Sigma Black Belt Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Six Sigma Black Belt project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Six Sigma Black Belt project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Six Sigma Black Belt project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Six Sigma Black Belt project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Six Sigma Black Belt project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Six Sigma Black Belt project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Six Sigma Black Belt project with this in-depth Six Sigma Black Belt Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Six Sigma Black Belt projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Six Sigma Black Belt and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Six Sigma Black Belt investments work better.
This Six Sigma Black Belt All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.