Pilot Six Sigma Black Belt: Project Management, Business Analysis, sharepoint development, Business Process management analysis, and solutions architecture.
More Uses of the Six Sigma Black Belt Toolkit:
- Ensure you design; build a culture of Continuous Improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness and drive results through use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Confirm your group ensures effective Asset Management to manufacturing and Business Processes and Process Flows applying Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Theory Of Constraints and other waste and variability reduction principles.
- Ensure you merge; lead and facilitate quality assessment, processes, Data Analysis, and Performance Improvement activities using the Lean Six Sigma advance Problem Solving methodology.
- Identify process and system bottlenecks, conduct Root Cause Analysis and implement Process Improvements and digital solutions across your organization by applying Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies/DMAIC process.
- Gather, mine and analyze data to drive business Process Improvements using Six Sigma, Lean quality or like Process Improvement programs.
- Use lean Six Sigma or related tools to develop advanced, cost effective solutions and lead successful implementation to deliver improved Product Quality.
- Ensure you brief; lead Process Engineering the lead Process Engineering team focus on lead process efficiency, Cost Savings, quality, and improving Customer Satisfaction using a combination of proven Six Sigma methodologies and business lead Process Management tools.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to production using Failure Analysis and Root Cause Analysis using Six Sigma tools.
- Formulate Six Sigma Black Belt: champion your organizations drive to implement a culture of Continuous Improvement through lean and Six Sigma principles while promoting a Continuous Improvement mindset in operational processes and innovations at all levels.
- Orchestrate Six Sigma Black Belt: champion your organizations drive to implement a culture of Continuous Improvement through lean and Six Sigma principles while promoting a Continuous Improvement mindset in operational processes and innovations at all levels.
- Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking to deliver Business Process design and Cost Savings in the context of product and team funding and reporting.
- Support areas across the plant in driving the adoption of Continuous Improvement practices and programs (5S, Lean, Six Sigma) conducive to an organized and clean work environment.
- Encourage and maintain a safe work environment, support Manufacturing Processes with the utmost integrity and adherence to Quality policy, support site initiatives for Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Productivity Improvements.
- Coordinate Six Sigma Black Belt: champion your organizations drive to implement a culture of Continuous Improvement through lean and Six Sigma principles while promoting a Continuous Improvement mindset in operational processes and innovations at all levels.
- Utilize Six Sigma principles (dmaic approach, SIPOC, Process Capability, Root Cause Analysis, normal and non normal data Statistical Analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, design of experiments) to analyze data.
- Establish that your strategy maximizes operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading lean initiatives and projects, utilizing lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, analyzing and reporting key metrics and communicating Continuous Improvement.
- Be accountable for utilizing data and Data Collection systems, and Six Sigma methods for Problem Solving and Decision Making to eliminate manufacturing losses and unnecessary costs.
- Manage work with process owners on Business Process standardization using methodologies as Lean Six Sigma, before beginning RPA development.
- Be accountable for participating in extensive training as Lean Six Sigma, Project Management and Leadership Development.
- Control Six Sigma Black Belt: development plan, conducting a six month evaluation, and provides on going employee appraisals for new employees.
- Be certain that your organization participates in Quality Improvement projects utilizing Lean, Kaizen, and Six Sigma approach in conjunction with Operation Excellence group to develop improvements.
- Orchestrate Six Sigma Black Belt: technically direct large, cross functional Project Teams and provides individual contribution using Business Process management, lean and lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to improve quality and Reduce Costs.
- Lead lean initiative, and engage Six Sigma tools for Process Improvements.
- Coordinate Six Sigma Black Belt: technically direct large, cross functional Project Teams and provides individual contribution using Business Process management, lean and lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to improve quality and Reduce Costs.
- Arrange that your project leads the application of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methodologies in projects to optimize manufacturing equipment.
- Oversee Six Sigma Black Belt: Six Sigma, additionally Root Cause Analysis and Project Management techniques are routinely employed.
- Ensure you specify; lead operational improvement teams, utilizing Performance Improvement methodologies as Six Sigma, Lean, 5S, and Value Stream Mapping.
- Oversee cross functional teams engaged in Continuous Improvement activities of your organization using standard methods for value creation and waste elimination in accordance with industry standard strategic deployment of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Control Six Sigma Black Belt: technically direct large, cross functional Project Teams and provides individual contribution using Business Process management, lean and lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to improve quality and Reduce Costs.
- Use Six Sigma tools for process Capability Studies, Statistical Process Control determination, Measurement System Analysis, and development of process Control Systems.
- Be accountable for creating Test Cases and performing functional, non functional, System Integration (sit), black box, white box, and end to end testing of Software Applications.
- Lead the propagation of Six Sigma knowledge across the business unit through the delivery of Green Belt training and other informal sessions.
- Develop Six Sigma Black Belt: work closely with the risk operations teams to ensure client expectations are understood and delivered for.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Six Sigma Black Belt Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Six Sigma Black Belt related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Six Sigma Black Belt specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Six Sigma Black Belt Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Six Sigma Black Belt improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- What Six Sigma Black Belt capabilities do you need?
- Where can you break convention?
- What Six Sigma Black Belt skills are most important?
- What data do you need to collect?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Do you have any cost Six Sigma Black Belt limitation requirements?
- Has a cost center been established?
- What are the Six Sigma Black Belt use cases?
- In retrospect, of the projects that you pulled the plug on, what percent do you wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do you wish had ended earlier?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Six Sigma Black Belt book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Six Sigma Black Belt self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Six Sigma Black Belt Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Six Sigma Black Belt areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Six Sigma Black Belt Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Six Sigma Black Belt projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Six Sigma Black Belt Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Six Sigma Black Belt project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Six Sigma Black Belt project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Six Sigma Black Belt project team have enough people to execute the Six Sigma Black Belt project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Six Sigma Black Belt project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Six Sigma Black Belt Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Six Sigma Black Belt project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Six Sigma Black Belt project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Six Sigma Black Belt project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Six Sigma Black Belt project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Six Sigma Black Belt projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Six Sigma Black Belt and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Six Sigma Black Belt investments work better.
This Six Sigma Black Belt All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.