Collaborate internally with your organizations personnel to identify and provide ongoing Risk Assessment of existing and emerging Business Practices for potential areas of compliance vulnerability and develop and implement preventative action plans to help maintain compliance and Mitigate Risk.
More Uses of the Six Sigma Toolkit:
- Head: champion your organizations drive to implement a culture of Continuous Improvement through lean and Six Sigma principles while promoting a Continuous Improvement mindset in Operational Processes and innovations at all levels.
- Identify and manage Manufacturing Process concerns with regards to lowering costs, optimizing quality, quantity, time, and safety conditions to ensure Continuous Improvement.
- Be accountable for integrating the demand forecast with Production Capabilities and generates a Production Plan/schedule using Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) techniques.
- Meet with clients virtually and face to face Â to move the relationship forward or to give them the confidence needed to trust you with projects.
- Use organization and industry standard processes and tools to plan, design, manage, and utilize gauges for measurement of components and assemblies.
- Provide leadership in Problem Solving efforts on key projects to improve throughput, improve quality, reduce inventory, Reduce Cost and/or improve Cycle Time.
- Warrant that your business understands high level analytical and technical information to plan and execute Supply Chain management Best Practices utilizing Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Identify, analyze, design, and implement corE Business Process Improvements driving Cost Savings, control improvement, and improve overall Process Performance.
- Support development of strategies and drive actions to increase Customer Satisfaction, reduce warranty costs, and reduce financial impacts and risks arising from poor quality.
- Lead the propagation of Six Sigma knowledge across thE Business unit through the delivery of Green Belt training and other informal sessions.
- Ensure delivery of deployment benefits/results Realize gains by leading Lean Six Sigma projects, and supporting Lean Six Sigma Project Teams to achieve and sustain improvements.
- Provide support in developing and documenting internal Business Services processes and metrics in a manner consistent with Six Sigma and lean methodologies.
- Establish that your strategy complies; this is to be achieved by implementing and maintaining a quality function partnership with centralized Shared Services organization and geographically distributed Business Functions.
- Ensure you join; lead and facilitate Quality Assessment, processes, Data Analysis, and Performance Improvement activities using the Lean Six Sigma advance Problem Solving methodology.
- Be certain that your operation maximizes operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading lean initiatives and projects, utilizing lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, analyzing and reporting Key Metrics and communicating Continuous Improvement.
- Manage multiple projects using Lean Six Sigma, Agile principles and other agreed upon Project Management methodologies as suited to the project and Project Team.
- Be certain that your team understands and has utilized Continuous Improvement tools; as, lean, Theory Of Constraints, Value Stream mapping, Root Cause analysis, and/or Six Sigma.
- Be accountable for working closely with site leadership and technical resources to lead teams through the identification of critical process inputs and outputs and specifications identification/development.
- Oversee: work closely with all levels of management to implement and maintain Process Control standards and measurements throughout the flooring organization.
- Develop, lead and monitor projects to drive strategic and tactical packaging improvement; understand implicated project efforts and impact to organization direction and profitability.
- Drive: effectively interact with production and Development Teams to maintain product integrity and support driving improved timeliness of new product implementation.
- Be certain that your operation assesses, recommend, implements and directs others in coordination with Process Excellence Engineers to modify operational methods and practices to enhance department productivity with Lean Six Sigma initiatives and Reduce Cost of poor quality.
- Provide special skills in application of Six Sigma statistical tools for Project Evaluation, Problem Analysis, benefits measurement and tracking.
- Initiate: technically direct large, cross functional Project Teams and provides individual contribution using business Process Management, lean and Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to improve quality and Reduce Costs.
- DrivE Business Process Controls through effect implementation of the Quality Management System, Standard Operating Procedures, Key Performance Indicators, and metrics.
- Be accountable for utilizing Supply Chain tools, Lean Six Sigma methodologies, and processes to make Data Driven decisions to improve service, inventory turns, and non working inventory.
- Be accountable for utilizing lean and/or Continuous Improvement Methodologies to identify and facilitate Process Improvements that lead to sustainable On Time Delivery performance and lead time reduction.
- Devise: coach and mentor individuals and teams in the practical application of Lean Six Sigma tools through the start to full completion of the projects with a cultural adoption into the respectivE Business.
- Troubleshoot with Team Members to resolve obstacles/roadblocks, serve as a sounding board for Problem Resolution, and ensures smooth, continuous progress on projects.
- Develop an environment for Continuous Training and education for the workforce regarding Six Sigma, Lean tools and other optimization methodologies; set the tone for a culture of Continuous Improvement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Six Sigma Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Six Sigma related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Six Sigma specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Six Sigma Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Six Sigma improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do Six Sigma rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What practices helps your organization to develop its capacity to recognize patterns?
- How is Six Sigma data gathered?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of your company/brand as ethical and honest?
- What are the barriers to increased Six Sigma production?
- What are the Six Sigma key cost drivers?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- How are costs allocated?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- When are costs are incurred?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Six Sigma book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Six Sigma self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Six Sigma Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Six Sigma areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Six Sigma Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Six Sigma projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Six Sigma Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Six Sigma project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Six Sigma project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Six Sigma Project Team have enough people to execute the Six Sigma Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Six Sigma Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Six Sigma Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Six Sigma project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Six Sigma Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Six Sigma Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Six Sigma project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Six Sigma project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Six Sigma project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Six Sigma project with this in-depth Six Sigma Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Six Sigma projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Six Sigma and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Six Sigma investments work better.
This Six Sigma All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.