Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mendix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mendix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mendix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mendix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mendix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is an association, which is legally registered with the main activity production of audiovisual works and which has been developing and producing documentary films for several years eligible?
- Are you even in a position with your current development techniques and tools to take on the delivery of mobile apps at the pace and quality that is expected from business users?
- Have you classified your data (in a similar way to how your applications were reviewed) to determine which sets can move to the public cloud or to which geographies?
- What reference architecture can best provide a basis for the design of a blockchain based transaction processing system, and integrations to existing applications?
- Does the software design standard define constraints on tools used for development of the software architecture and low-level requirements?
- What are the proofs required to justify that the applicant organization is really the owner of the majority of rights related the project?
- Can existing it frameworks deliver applications in weeks that are highly complex, easy to use, quick and easy to change and manageable?
- Is there a long enough track record for using the development tool to justify claims that errors introduced by the tool are limited?
- Are the necessary first aid facilities provided and accessible and are unauthorised persons prevented from entering the work area?
- Do you ensure monitoring of environmental issues through the risk register and regular and documented monitoring, spot checks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mendix book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mendix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mendix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mendix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mendix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mendix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mendix Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mendix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Mendix project oversight?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Mendix project?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Mendix project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do Mendix project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the Mendix project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
Step-by-step and complete Mendix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mendix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mendix project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mendix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mendix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mendix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mendix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mendix project with this in-depth Mendix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mendix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mendix and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mendix investments work better.
This Mendix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.