Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to develop effective Sales Strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
More Uses of the Mendix Toolkit:
- Be accountable for applying your domain expertise with customers in Best Practice considerations that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Be accountable for extending low Code Development tools and applications by coding reusable front end components and Back End integration modules.
- Develop: proactively ensure alignment with customers current and evolving Business Needs, ensure customers are receiving value from products and services.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of sales data to identify trends and convert insights into actionable Sales Processes and tactics.
- Provide the product expertise for marketing needs in interactions with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Lead Business Development activities with respect to all Customer Requirements, scope of work and timelines.
- Evaluate: review field data for trends that could be attributable to manufacturing shifts that affect system performance.
- Ensure you build; lead work in an Agile environment to design and develop software and automation solutions (code and Low Code methods).
- Arrange that your group develops and maintains project schedule, in conjunction with the Project Team, to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Manage clients and key partners to implement solutions on the Mendix platform in context of business and technical needs.
- Direct: research and create content related to Market Trends to share internally and with chosen cross functional teams.
- Orchestrate: act as a financial business partner for the cloud go to market organization and support your organization on its journey towards a SaaS/PaaS specific business model.
- Pilot: benchmark competitor product system and subsystem performance to influence the design by setting system and component specifications.
- Warrant that your business complies; its coding optional approach accelerates development of mobile optimized forms and business apps that drive daily Business Processes and connect to any backend database or corporate application.
- Confirm your planning creates and executes Unit Testing and Integration Testing ensuring software meets requirements, oversight of all code debugging to ensure error free code delivery.
- Be accountable for creating the messaging and positioning that maps the value of Mendix and your latest Field Service and Asset Maintenance solution with customer pain points and complimentary technologies.
- Cooperate with different partner across several departments like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Controlling and Accounting, Sales Operations and Deal Desk.
- Manage a number of stakeholders and business units, and across multiple time zones, countries, and teams.
- Be accountable for building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed your revenue goals.
- Run technical workshops with customers to identify how the Mendix industry solutions can satisfy requirements.
- Use a Consultative Selling and value selling approach to showcase Time to Value and Business Impact to Key Stakeholders.
- Evaluate: in order to bethe trusted adviser to your Enterprise customers, driving business value through the use of your cloud platform.
- Bring digitalization and Process Improvement to Portfolio management leveraging Mendix Rapid Application Development platform and Agile methodologies.
- Formulate: act as a financial business partner for the cloud marketing organization and support your organization on its journey towards a SaaS/PaaS specific business model.
- Supervise: monitor and evaluate Web Analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Evaluate: mine and analyze data; identify areas to improve resource utilization, increase revenue, enhance service margins and minimize risk.
- Create the messaging and positioning that maps the value of Mendix Adaptive Solutions to customer pain points and complementary technologies.
- Lead small team initiatives to continuously refine your deployment practices for improved reliability, repeatability, and security.
- Cooperate with different partner across several departments especially Marketing and also Sale, Finance, Controlling and Accounting, Sales Operations and Deal Desk.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mendix Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mendix related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mendix specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mendix Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mendix improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you maintaining a past-present-future perspective throughout the Mendix discussion?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Who will gather what data?
- What Mendix requirements should be gathered?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Mendix models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Have you defined which data is gathered how?
- Think about the people you identified for your Mendix project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Will Mendix have an impact on current Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- The political context: who holds power?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mendix book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mendix self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mendix Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mendix areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mendix Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mendix projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mendix Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mendix project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Mendix project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Mendix Project Team have enough people to execute the Mendix project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Mendix project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Mendix Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mendix project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mendix Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mendix project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mendix project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mendix project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mendix project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mendix project with this in-depth Mendix Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mendix projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mendix and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mendix investments work better.
This Mendix All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.