Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 978 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 978 standard requirements:
- How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)?
- CRM systems consolidate customer data from multiple sources and provide analytical tools for answering questions such as: what is the value of a particular customer to the firm over his/her lifetime?
- What is the future of CRM with regards to Customer Service five years from now, What Technologies would affect it the most and what trends in Customer Service landscape would we see at that time?
- Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
- What are 3rd party licenses integrated with the current CRM, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
- What are 3rd party licenses that are integrated, for example Email Marketing, Travel Planner, e-newsletter, search engine, surveys, reporting/trend analysis, e-Commerce, etc.?
- With so many good enough CRM competitors entering the market will Salesforce.com need to significantly reduce its price point to remain the de facto solution for SMBs?
- Do we have or need click to call CTI functions that register track outbound phone calls automatically and prevent internal sales from forgetting updating database?
- What management, organization, and technology issues should be addressed in deciding whether to use a conventional ERP or CRM system versus a cloud-based version?
- Is there an existing CRM and email marketing relationship already in place, that can/should be leveraged or should we select a new solution altogether?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online book in PDF containing 978 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analyzed, and its frequency or probability?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project management. What Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project was the first to use modern Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project management?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are you weak at and therefore need to do better?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online project with this in-depth Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online investments work better.
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.