This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 assessment.
'Very easy to use tool.' - Global Analytics Solutions in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service's Self-Assessments are extremely easy to work with, and have a variety of deployment options.' - Director, EIM in the Healthcare Industry
'Solid product for explorative data visualization, with variety of filtering, maps, drill through reports visually appealing and instantly available. Desktop product was easy to install and deploy reports within a short time period. Opened up a new world of interactive interpretation of data, rather than static reports delivered 1 x month.' - Sr. Data Analytics Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 task and that every Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 with this Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do we all define Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 in the same way?
- Define Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 project manager?
- Measure Question: What are the business goals Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 is aiming to achieve?
- Analyze Question: How to Secure Microsoft Sharepoint 2013?
- Improve Question: Have all basic functions of Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 been defined?
- Control Question: How do we maintain Microsoft Sharepoint 2013's Integrity?
- Sustain Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 opportunities Costing you Money?
Value [to you] of the Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.