Data portfolio contributes the data perspective to the business applications portfolio and roadmap and ensures that enterprise Data Architecture and processes are considered and incorporated into the evolution of your organizations IT solutions.
More Uses of the Oil and Gas Asset Management Toolkit:
- Be certain that your design complies; clients are increasingly focused on maintaining and growing assets while simultaneously searching for cost effective and safer ways to access, extract and sustain key resources.
- Methodize: work closely with the IT technical team, Database Administrators, vendors, and the business in maintaining the applications and tracking, testing, and closing incidents.
- Assure safe, reliable and environmentally conscious operations that are in compliance with organization mission, policy, and direction.
- Assume responsibility for commercial, cost control and contractual Project Management from handover from Sales until completion of all commercial issues and contractual obligations.
- Perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth grade level in order to make change and complete shift reports.
- Prepare, in alignment with Project Management and functional leads, Cost Breakdown Structures, Cost Codes and Account Codes for proper project cost tracking and control.
- Develop and maintain dispatch and flow models, communicating fundamental developments and views to stakeholders.
- Formulate: effectively organize piping and equipment data and ensure the transfer of data to applicable software.
- Be the point of contact for one or more offshore facilities supporting subsea system operational issues and interfaces.
- Provide leadership, planning, Decision Making, Problem Solving, business communications, customer relationships, teamwork, Quality Assurance, interpersonal communications.
- Ensure you engineer; recommend subsea system improvements or upgrades, and prepare and present the value case to receive project approval from stakeholders.
- Validate and analyze reported progress and estimate to complete costs to develop total project forecast, utilizing earned value analysis and other methodologies.
- Systematize: Portfolio management and monitoring of the transactions in the project finance portfolio, asset and capital structuring and/or securitization teams.
- Manage work with front office to develop additional quantitative and analytical tools to enhance the Portfolio management.
- Contribute to development and / or implementation of subsea system obsolescence management strategies.
- Confirm your organization interacts positively with the Client, official contacts, Project Teams, equipment suppliers, contractors and office staff.
- Be accountable for being a key systems resource on complex and/or critical issues while working towards development of innovative solutions.
- Manage work with management to determine the type and number of distributors necessary to cover the market.
- Ensure you realize; build reservoir simulation models when appropriate to validate/improve predictions and characterize uncertainty.
- Establish that your organization provides feedback to Vendor Management and onsite leads to mitigate failures and improve performance.
- Be accountable for outstanding communication, interpersonal, management, administrative, organizational, and Leadership Skills.
- Make sure that your planning develops and implements acquisition and development strategies, evaluates potential transactions and shepherds the transaction through commercial negotiations and closing.
- Assure alignment with Accounting regarding chart of accounts, cost coding, invoice requirements and approvals, cost systems interface, labor hours and rates, project audits, asset identification, and other cost related issues.
- Provide high levels of customer account management by properly setting up and maintaining account information and data.
- Develop: pax help clients unlock the full value of oil and gas assets in a way using a combination of deep industry expertise and reliable, tested solutions.
- Develop and provide training on subsea equipment and hardware to offshore production operations teams.
- Support the Project Management in monthly internal and external reporting on project commercial status.
- Steer: review and analyze project changes and trends and ensure alignment with Change Management procedures.
- Control: audit field operations and maintenance and correct deficiencies and work continually to improve Operational Efficiency.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oil and Gas Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oil and Gas Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oil and Gas Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oil and Gas Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oil and Gas Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Oil and Gas Asset Management?
- Why is Oil and Gas Asset Management important for you now?
- Has a Oil and Gas Asset Management requirement not been met?
- Is special Oil and Gas Asset Management user knowledge required?
- Think about the functions involved in your Oil and Gas Asset Management project, what processes flow from these functions?
- Have all basic functions of Oil and Gas Asset Management been defined?
- What output to create?
- Was a Oil and Gas Asset Management charter developed?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- How can you measure the performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oil and Gas Asset Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oil and Gas Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oil and Gas Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oil and Gas Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oil and Gas Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oil and Gas Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oil and Gas Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oil and Gas Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Oil and Gas Asset Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Oil and Gas Asset Management project team have enough people to execute the Oil and Gas Asset Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Oil and Gas Asset Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oil and Gas Asset Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oil and Gas Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oil and Gas Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oil and Gas Asset Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oil and Gas Asset Management investments work better.
This Oil and Gas Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.