Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Oil and Gas Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Oil and Gas Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Oil and Gas Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Oil and Gas Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Oil and Gas Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What specific types of income tax effects should be considered in computing the income tax effects to be deducted from estimated future net revenues?
- What would the asset look like after a successful transition, what would be the Key Performance Indicators of the transition?
- Do you have a service or product that could help shipping and oil & gas companies maximise the security of the assets?
- How did the auditor respond to asset valuation risks related to continued fluctuations in oil and natural gas prices?
- How do you know whether your organizations mission is being accomplished with maximum effectiveness and efficiency?
- Should the acquisition of an interest in a producing field be accounted for as your organization combination?
- Has there been any indication from industry regarding where the fracked natural gas in the area will be used?
- How do you manage a complex, expanding portfolio of physical assets that are distributed across the globe?
- What action should be taken now, and what should be your overall strategy to optimize business objectives?
- What are the functions and associated performance standards of the asset in its present operating context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Oil and Gas Asset Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Oil and Gas Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Oil and Gas Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Oil and Gas Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Oil and Gas Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Oil and Gas Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Oil and Gas Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Oil and Gas Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Oil and Gas Asset Management project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Oil and Gas Asset Management project and how long is it?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many rs: with too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Network Diagram: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Oil and Gas Asset Management projects / systems?
- Quality Audit: What happens if your organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Oil and Gas Asset Management project deliverables?
Step-by-step and complete Oil and Gas Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Oil and Gas Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Oil and Gas Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Oil and Gas Asset Management project with this in-depth Oil and Gas Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Oil and Gas Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Oil and Gas Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Oil and Gas Asset Management investments work better.
This Oil and Gas Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.