Secure that your organization this means you go beyond traditional email based Customer Engagement to Omni Channel digital lifecycle motions and campaigns with rich content spanning email, social, in product, and web channels.
More Uses of the Omni-channel Toolkit:
- Be accountable for marketing metrics dashboards for Omni Channel campaigns.
- Manage: bulletproof is an Omni Channel content driven Consumer Products organization.
- Ensure alignment and integration with Omni Channel Marketing and cross functional partners.
- Oversee the selling and service processes; provide leadership and motivation to team in achieving sales goals, drive Omni Channel growth and execution of organization initiatives.
- Ensure you manage; lead development of Omni Channel Communication Strategy for agreed focus brands in consumer and professional channels to deliver against brand strategies.
- Ensure you compile; onboard new data sources Omni Channel, website, etc.
- Arrange that your group complies; access, query, aggregate, manipulate, consolidate and summarize Omni Channel customer and visitor data from multiple large scale data sources using Data Science tools.
- Confirm your organization complies; is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing Omni Channel retail environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and End Users across thE Business to understand needs and goals and uncover Omni Channel opportunities.
- Initiate: transition existing customers through the E Commerce channel and drive net new Customer Acquisition and balance Omni Channel Customer Journey.
- Standardize: partner with E Commerce and Omni Channel team to drive content and Media Strategies, oversee implementation, and recommend optimizations that generate maximum commercial results.
- Ensure you govern; lead development of Omni Channel media Communication Strategy for agreed focus brands in consumer and professional channels to deliver against brand strategies.
- Coordinate: system enhancement projects to drive Omni Channel objectives.
- Supervise: own business results, specifically Omni Channel customers and Digital Sales.
- Devise, develop, launch and continually optimize a Journey based, 1 to 1 e mail and mobile messaging program ensuring an Omni Channel View of your prospects and customers.
- Ensure you introduce; lead Marketing Strategy, accelerating engagement with the content developed by the Comms team through a rich Omni Channel Strategy.
- Create, update and maintain policy and procedure documentation for Omni Channel Management.
- Ensure your organization develops Omni Channel forecasting and planning capabilities.
- Use technology and resources to provide seamless, fast Omni Channel service.
- Formulate: design and sell multi touch / Omni Channel campaigns to vendors that drive Brand Awareness, sales and product conversions.
- Ensure you helm; lead Omni Channel competitive analyses to inform future Marketing Strategies.
- Drive key marketing inputs needed for the Omni Channel Marketing process.
- Manage other departments to ensure cross platform execution and activation of Omni Channel Marketing And Communications campaigns.
- Control: work closely with your ecommerce team to better understand true Omni Channel efficacy of your digital Marketing Efforts.
- Make sure that your venture executes Marketing Solutions for the internal organization and Omni Channel consumer facing advertising.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Omni Channel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Omni Channel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Omni Channel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Omni Channel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Omni Channel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Would you recognize a threat from the inside?
- How will costs be allocated?
- How are Omni Channel risks managed?
- How can you measure Omni Channel in a systematic way?
- What activities does the governance board need to consider?
- Are all requirements met?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- What is your competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Omni Channel book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Omni Channel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Omni Channel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Omni Channel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Omni Channel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Omni Channel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Omni Channel Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Omni Channel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Omni Channel project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Omni Channel Project Team have enough people to execute the Omni Channel Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Omni Channel Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Omni Channel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Omni Channel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Omni Channel Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Omni Channel Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Omni Channel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Omni Channel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Omni Channel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Omni Channel project with this in-depth Omni Channel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Omni Channel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Omni Channel and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Omni Channel investments work better.
This Omni Channel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.