Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Outsourcing CFO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Outsourcing CFO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Outsourcing CFO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Outsourcing CFO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Outsourcing CFO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your organizations financial management and forecasting information, including information on income, expenditure, cash flow, and working capital?
- How can a CFO be comfortable with becoming your organization partner who supports continuous innovation and rapid response, yet maintain an independent control-oriented perspective?
- Can leaders be held accountable for changing employee performance without being given the ability to innovate and creatively organize resources to meet the already stated needs?
- Which detract from the effectiveness of your CFO/finance organization, and potentially pose a risk to the quality and integrity of your organizations financial reporting?
- Did gigantic losses in shareholder wealth occur because of competitive markets or because corporate management behaved in unethical, inappropriate, or illegal manners?
- What are the top goals of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the next year and how will the already stated goals impact the maintenance and the operations group?
- Has the CFO considered with the ceo and other business leaders how the business model is changing and how finance can provide information to support new decisions?
- What would you rank as the major challenges for CFOs at the moment, and what executive skills are in high demand considering the already stated current challenges?
- What is the frequency and timeliness with which meetings are held with chief financial and/or accounting officers, internal auditors and external auditors?
- How do other organizations retain the intellectual capital and skills of older financial leaders as younger financial professionals gradually take place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Outsourcing CFO book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Outsourcing CFO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Outsourcing CFO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Outsourcing CFO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Outsourcing CFO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Outsourcing CFO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Outsourcing CFO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Outsourcing CFO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Lack of method variance in self-reported affect and perceptions at work: Reality or artifact?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is needed for a tradeoff decision?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Outsourcing CFO project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Outsourcing CFO project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a pmo (Outsourcing CFO project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Outsourcing CFO project?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
Step-by-step and complete Outsourcing CFO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Outsourcing CFO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Outsourcing CFO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Outsourcing CFO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Outsourcing CFO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Outsourcing CFO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Outsourcing CFO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Outsourcing CFO project with this in-depth Outsourcing CFO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Outsourcing CFO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Outsourcing CFO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Outsourcing CFO investments work better.
This Outsourcing CFO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.