Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CFO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CFO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CFO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CFO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CFO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What is the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your organizations financial management and forecasting information, including information on income, expenditure, cash flow, and working capital?
- Is it compelling enough to convince CFOs to part with a non-strategic piece of on-premise infrastructure and integrate an outsourced accounting solution into the on-premise solutions mix?
- Has the chief executive officer or equivalent, or the board established appropriate mechanisms and processes for budget development and financial planning for your organization?
- Is the chief executive officer or equivalent responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of financial planning, management, record-keeping and financial reporting?
- Which detract from the effectiveness of your CFO/finance organization, and potentially pose a risk to the quality and integrity of your organizations financial reporting?
- Which technology and human resource issues keep CFOs from creating the agile, transparent IT systems that would increase operational efficiency in the finance department?
- How do you design an integrated, smart and frictionless mobility system that caters for an ever-growing movement of people and goods while addressing the climate crisis?
- Can the division provide further details or examples of the types of relevant business transactions and financial information it is seeking with respect to addendum a?
- What is the frequency and timeliness with which meetings are held with chief financial and/or accounting officers, internal auditors and external auditors?
- Which specific quality/service elements are most critical to your organizations success or failure in achieving its financial/market performance goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CFO book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CFO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CFO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CFO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CFO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CFO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CFO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CFO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or CFO project tolerances?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the CFO project Manager?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms in place to evaluate the performance of the departments suppliers?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure CFO project success?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions included in the contract protect the risk of non-performance by the supplier and were there no conflicting provisions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does your organization have if the CFO projects fail to meet deadline?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the business case include how the CFO project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
Step-by-step and complete CFO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CFO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CFO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CFO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CFO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CFO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CFO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CFO project with this in-depth CFO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CFO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CFO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CFO investments work better.
This CFO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.