In partnership with CFO, advance the development of accounting solutions and analytic capabilities to create a real time view of performance across your organization, support better Decision Making, and oversee expenses and budgeting to help your organization optimize costs and benefits.
More Uses of the CFO Toolkit:
- Manage work with CFO on all key Financial Analysis and support of the overall corporate development.
- Be accountable for the strategic workforce plan and associated Cost of Labor for assigned organization or Staff organization; proactively partners with CFO and Workforce Planning organizations to ensure operational and strategic workforce plans are properly budgeted and aligned.
- Manage office operations to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity and high performance for CFO.
- Ensure you research; and report directly to the CFO to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to your organizations strategic initiatives.
- Develop, in collaboration with the CEO and the Chief Financial Officer (the CFO), an annual operating plan that supports your organizations long term Operations Strategy.
- Engage the CFO change, the liquidity measurement and reporting, and the Risk Management functions to understand the impact of internal model and regulatory changes on numerous liquidity metrics.
- Take direction from the CFO and/or sales department regarding collection calls on invoices related to equipment orders.
- Arrange that your organization participates and increases knowledge regarding CFOS and People First.
- Interact with client CFOs, Controllers and CIOs to establish client Value Propositions that tie financial metrics directly to operations business system improvement.
- Steer: work closely with the communications team to ensure external engagements reflect the CFOs strategic priorities and personal brand.
- Pilot: Risk Management coordination with CFO/coo.
- Manage work with CFO to prepare forecasts and annual budgeting for all areas of revenue.
- Audit: partner with the CFO and manage cost centers for people as a high component of organization spend.
- Manage work with Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to estimate project budget, create timelines of technical deliverables.
- Devise: together with the CFO continually research, evaluate, and select accounting software solutions.
- Manage and project lead overall Finance Transformation project, partnering with CFO.
- Manage work with CFO to align on annual budget, savings targets, and benefits tracking.
- Warrant that your organization reports any significant variances to the CFOs office.
- Lead: direct exposure to controllers, CFOs and business owners.
- Prepare monthly variance reporting and deep dive review to improve the accuracy of your forecasting and provide financial insights to CFO and Board of Directors.
- Manage work with CFO and legal to ensure contracts are consistent with the centers contracting policies.
- Ensure your organization monitors expenditure and budget variances related to operations in conjunction with the CFO.
- Propel your consultants provide advice to CEOs, CFOs, CROs, CIOs, CISOs and Boards of Directors on how to understand and adhere to changing Regulatory Compliance requirements.
- Initiate: for the CFO, coordinate special projects, support board of directors material preparation, develop engagement plan with financial organizations.
- Arrange that your organization coordinates and integrates efforts and activities with the CFO, CEO and Department leadership throughout your organization to deliver work product of varying complexity that is ready for internal and/or external dissemination.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CFO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any CFO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CFO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CFO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CFO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your organizations Financial Management and forecasting information, including information on income, expenditure, cash flow, and Working Capital?
- Is it compelling enough to convince CFOs to part with a non-strategic piece of on-premise infrastructure and integrate an outsourced accounting solution into the on-premise solutions mix?
- How powerful would it be if you could alert your CFO to the total Cost Savings delivered by your digital team members in an end-to-end order-to-cash process for any time frame, instantly?
- Has your CFO and finance team identified a clear Value Proposition - one that leads to a more informed performance consideration with the business units and the leadership team?
- Which detract from the effectiveness of your CFO/finance organization, and potentially pose a risk to the quality and integrity of your organizations Financial Reporting?
- Which technology and human resource issues keep CFOs from creating the Agile, transparent IT systems that would increase Operational Efficiency in the finance department?
- Will software companies look to other industries to find talent pools that understand a Customer Success journey and how to build business around it?
- What are the likely business impacts of cyber-attacks, including revenue loss, business disruption, Crisis Management, regulatory and recovery costs?
- How can blockchain impact the finance functions role as an enterprise Data Steward, as well as the CFOs approach to innovation and investment?
- Do you have salespeople who will be comfortable having a conversation with a CFO about the advantages of opex versus CapEX in an IT purchase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CFO book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CFO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CFO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CFO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CFO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CFO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CFO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CFO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the CFO project (or CFO project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated CFO project Plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you upload presentation materials in advance and test the technology?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Project Portfolio management: How does your organization ensure that CFO project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Planning Process Group: Does the program have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CFO project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, relative importance, and the ways in which achievement will be measured?
Step-by-step and complete CFO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CFO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CFO Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CFO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CFO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CFO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CFO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CFO project with this in-depth CFO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CFO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CFO and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CFO investments work better.
This CFO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.