Make sure that your organization drives consistent standards, tools, and Best Practices across development, testing, Performance Engineering, and/or application/Production Support functions with the overall goal of improving application reliability.
More Uses of the Performance Engineering Toolkit:
- Solidify in depth database Performance Engineering concepts.
- Manage knowledge about Performance Engineering, application and Integration Architecture using API Microservices, and Information Architecture modelling and design.
- Support customers in the adoption, installation, and initial configuration of Performance Engineering solutions, according to vendors Best Practices.
- Systematize: Performance Engineering/tuning.
- Steer: power and Performance Engineering leader.
- Establish approach and team discipline for Performance Engineering.
- Become the expert in Systems Architecture and Performance Engineering in DevOps model.
- Orchestrate: design and Architecture Review from a Performance Engineering perspective.
- Be accountable for collaborating with developers to promote the concept of Performance Engineering during all phases of the SDLC to detect and correct performance issues earlier in the lifecycle.
- Systematize: Performance Engineering, Load Testing, hotspot isolation, and remediation.
- Manage: design, build, and validate add on for the adopted Performance Engineering solution to extend the tools capabilities, aligning to customers Internal Processes.
- Evaluate: master competency on End To End Solution Architecture, Business Processes and industry domain and/or Performance Engineering and relevant SaaS tools.
- Assure your business participates in Complex Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure (network, storage and compute) design/implementation and migration, Performance Engineering or Problem Resolution projects.
- Coordinate: usually participating in or leading complex Network Design, Performance Engineering or Problem Resolution projects.
- Ensure you nurture; lead and grow a team of high Performance Engineering and test professionals.
- Manage advanced Performance Engineering skills for algorithmic profiling and optimization.
- Hire, develop and lead a high Performance Engineering team.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Performance Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Performance Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Performance Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Performance Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Performance Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How much does Performance Engineering help?
- What is the oversight process?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What are the key enablers to make this Performance Engineering move?
- What are the Performance Engineering key cost drivers?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Are employees recognized for desired behaviors?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Performance Engineering that make IT risky?
- Does Performance Engineering Analysis show the relationships among important Performance Engineering factors?
- How long to keep data and how to manage retention costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Performance Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Performance Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Performance Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Performance Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Performance Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Performance Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Performance Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Performance Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Performance Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Performance Engineering Project Team have enough people to execute the Performance Engineering Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Performance Engineering Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Performance Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Performance Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Performance Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Performance Engineering Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Performance Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Performance Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Performance Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Performance Engineering project with this in-depth Performance Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Performance Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Performance Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Performance Engineering investments work better.
This Performance Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.