Review Product Portfolio on a regular basis with sales leadership and marketing to ensure positioning to meet sales goals and objectives, and maximize utilization of resources to execute market strategy.
More Uses of the Product Portfolio Toolkit:
- Ensure you direct; understand the market needs, develop the Product Roadmap to evolve the Product Portfolio and drive key product enhancement efforts.
- Control: monitor client and operational metrics for the Product Portfolio and serves as the champion for development, organizational, and Process Improvements in the Order to Cash processes.
- Confirm you build; understand financial impact on product mix and ensure Product Portfolio reflects short and long term brand strategy.
- Pilot: closely collaborate with the Customer Success team and customer stakeholders to determine key customer metrics for success and deliver on Customer Service and solutions across the Product Portfolio.
- Evaluate: work closely with the Chief Financial officers to develop and manage a healthy financial Product Portfolio for long term financial.
- Identify gaps in Product Portfolio management and execution; work across your organization to develop processes to mediate the gaps.
- Establish that your design participates in the PLM process and integrates supplier and supply market expertise prior to decisions on Product Portfolio.
- Consult clients on business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, Product Portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
- Ensure accurate financial controls and governance are in place with respect to long term strategic and Product Portfolio decisions.
- Be accountable for beginning a multi year modernization of its large Product Portfolio into an API based digital platform while transitioning from on premise to Cloud Services.
- Control: implement integrated compliance systems and digital tools to provide advice for the businesses on how best to grow your Product Portfolios internationally.
- Manage to coordinate overall product Software Development activities with a team of developers of your technology Product Portfolio, in alignment with priorities, requirements, and deadlines.
- Be involved in the design, implementation, and Continuous Improvement of Product Portfolio and Program Management processes.
- Apply a structured Business Architecture approach and methodology for capturing key views of your Product Portfolio, partner, industry and geo solutions.
- Sell Product Portfolio and capabilities to new and existing customers to help achieve organization revenue and profitability objectives.
- Drive consensus/alignment with stakeholders for Product Portfolio (Product Development, Operations inside and across Business Area).
- Ensure you propel; build an integrated Product Portfolio management process with measurable KPIs to enable Executive Management decisions; the KPIs assess the performance and health of the Product Portfolio.
- Analyze deployed applications, keeping track of its maturity in the Software Development lifecycle, utilization, and fitment in the Product Portfolio.
- Assure your planning qualifies demands based on product qualification check lists or finds opportunities based on Product Portfolio knowledge mapped to business capabilities.
- Ensure you lead; lead and coordinate the domain technical and business considerations relative to future architecture direction across the Product Portfolio or product line.
- Ensure optimal Intellectual Property strategy is integrated into development and life cycle management programs to deliver long term value from Product Portfolio.
- Translate your organizations Business Objectives, market opportunities, and Product Portfolio into a cohesive go to market plan.
- Evaluate new Product Portfolio opportunities to develop and align on clear strategies for scaling in the market.
- Support Product Portfolio management through end of support life, working to solve post manufacturing supply issues and ensuring a continuity of supply.
- Drive improvements into existing products and Product Portfolio as it fits into the Product Management roadmap.
- Stay abreast of product trends and leading practices in order to support Strategic Direction and Product Portfolio enhancements.
- Follow up on customer inquiries, meet and inform customer of services and Product Portfolio for connected industry and products.
- Evaluate industry innovations and technology platforms and identify product partnership and collaboration opportunities to accelerate and or address gaps in the Product Portfolio.
- Confirm your organization identifies and implements Product Portfolio opportunities through innovation and Competitor analysis in assigned key categories.
- Oversee Program Management of Product Portfolios, enabling continuous value streams that deliver outcomes aligned to product strategy.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Portfolio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Portfolio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Portfolio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Portfolio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Portfolio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- What are the estimated costs of proposed changes?
- Who is gathering information?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- Are indirect costs charged to the Product Portfolio program?
- What does your signature ensure?
- How can the phases of Product Portfolio development be identified?
- What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
- How do you verify and validate the Product Portfolio data?
- Who approved the Product Portfolio scope?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Portfolio book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Portfolio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Portfolio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Portfolio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Portfolio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Portfolio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Portfolio Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Portfolio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Product Portfolio project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Product Portfolio project team have enough people to execute the Product Portfolio project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Product Portfolio project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Product Portfolio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Portfolio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Portfolio Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Portfolio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Portfolio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Portfolio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Portfolio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Portfolio project with this in-depth Product Portfolio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Portfolio and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Portfolio investments work better.
This Product Portfolio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.