Assure your organization leads multiple complex Resource Planning related projects and Strategic Initiatives that aid in better deployment of resources and continually reviews processes to improve operational performance, Productivity and Efficiency.
More Uses of the Productivity and Efficiency Toolkit:
- Provide Continuous Improvement to warehouse/operations to Increase Productivity and Efficiency.
- Ensure you troubleshoot, find root causes, and make Continuous Improvements to Productivity and Efficiency issues.
- Be accountable for analyzing and advising management on the effectiveness of programs and operations and the Productivity and Efficiency of organization and Resource Utilization.
- Formulate: continuously improve Productivity and Efficiency of processes throughout your organization.
- Confirm your project identifies opportunities for Productivity and Efficiency improvements, and effectively leads Change Efforts to consistently achieve Productivity and Efficiency goals.
- Secure that your operation complies; Continuous Improvement set a culture of Continuous Improvement and drive product/Process Improvements to improve reliability, quality, Productivity and Efficiency.
- Increase teams process and Business Knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance Productivity and Efficiency.
- Ensure your team develops strategies and programs that improve the Productivity and Efficiency of the various Work Processes of your organization.
- Be accountable for gathering new business, expanding or bringing in new innovative ideas to create value, and identifying systems needed to sustain growth or enhance Productivity and Efficiency.
- Be accountable for analyzing and advising management on the Productivity and Efficiency of the programs Administrative Processes.
- Analyze current Application Usage and regularly recurring; identifying opportunities for improvements in the adoption, Productivity and Efficiency through revised/improved communication and training.
- Organize: continuously improve Productivity and Efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization.
- Develop and execute strategies that improve operational reliability, Productivity and Efficiency, without sacrificing Service Standards.
- Ensure you apply a continual focus on improving Productivity and Efficiency; while seeking new and innovative ways to support your clients changing needs.
- Develop and foster interdepartmental relationships which lead to the desired Productivity and Efficiency.
- Arrange that your design complies; this person develops Strategic Plans to improve the Productivity and Efficiency of operations and implements Sourcing Strategies to achieve the best price, quality, and delivery of products to your customers.
- Ensure your organizations mission is to provide the Support Services, automation techniques, and equipment necessary to improve Public Service and increase Staff Productivity and Efficiency.
- Identify opportunities to streamline workflows and processes to increase Customer Satisfaction, reduce errors, increase controls and ensure maximum Productivity and Efficiency.
- Be accountable for analyzing and advising management on the evaluation of the Productivity and Efficiency of managed work.
- Evaluate netWork Systems to improve Customer Service, Productivity and Efficiency, and resolve work related complaints and issues that cannot be addressed by staff.
- Manage work with on shore/off shore Support Team, providing support, direction, guidance to maintain and high level of Productivity and Efficiency in day to day tasks.
- Perform process and documentation review to improve quality, Productivity and Efficiency.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of performance dashboards and reports that monitor Business Productivity and Efficiency on a regular basis.
- Develop test tools to ensure that the Productivity and Efficiency of the entire development organization is maximized in the short and long run.
- Identify, plan and execute Process Improvements to increase robustness, Productivity and Efficiency.
- Drive: Strategic Planning and execution to enhance profitability, Productivity and Efficiency throughout your organizations operations.
- Confirm your group analyzes practice performance and establish processes that increases Productivity and Efficiency.
- Ensure you can work with Database and Statistical applications; can automate routine procedures and create tools that Increase Productivity and Efficiency.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Productivity and Efficiency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Productivity and Efficiency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Productivity and Efficiency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Productivity and Efficiency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Productivity and Efficiency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Has a Productivity and Efficiency requirement not been met?
- What is the scope of Productivity and Efficiency?
- How are measurements made?
- Why will customers want to buy your organizations products/services?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Productivity and Efficiency study?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- At what cost?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Productivity and Efficiency book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Productivity and Efficiency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Productivity and Efficiency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Productivity and Efficiency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Productivity and Efficiency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Productivity and Efficiency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Productivity and Efficiency Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Productivity and Efficiency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Productivity and Efficiency project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Productivity and Efficiency Project Team have enough people to execute the Productivity and Efficiency Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Productivity and Efficiency Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Productivity and Efficiency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Productivity and Efficiency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Productivity and Efficiency Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Productivity and Efficiency Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Productivity and Efficiency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Productivity and Efficiency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Productivity and Efficiency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Productivity and Efficiency project with this in-depth Productivity and Efficiency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Productivity and Efficiency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Productivity and Efficiency and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Productivity and Efficiency investments work better.
This Productivity and Efficiency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.