Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Qlik Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Qlik related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Qlik specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Qlik Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Qlik improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- When you see the results or the data you should use your common sense, so when you make a decision you should sort of respect your data and the story, you should investigate: does it make sense?
- How many technical interviews/working sessions will be required during the information gathering activities to define the current state environment and desired state architecture requirements?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages for consumers and for businesses of utilizing products or services facilitated by algorithms, artificial intelligence, or predictive analytics?
- What advice do you have for businesses that are already using big data and business intelligence as to how to embed that data and analytics into an Internet of Things approach?
- Which types of users in your organization are currently implementing, or will in the future, BI or analytics applications on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets?
- Which are the most important potential benefits to articulate in order to attract business sponsorship of BI, analytics, and data warehousing projects in your organization?
- How is the benefit of analytics impacted if the analytics asset cannot consume data from a variety of resources due to interoperability limitations or closed systems?
- Are big data, cloud hosted data, cloud analytics, data science and artificial intelligence among current expectations of your business leaders and data consumers?
- What sorts of training will be necessary for all users to reach a common understanding of both the available data and the concept of data-driven decision making?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Qlik book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Qlik self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Qlik Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Qlik areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Qlik Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Qlik projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Qlik Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Qlik project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues identified in the prior years self-assessment?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the definition of the Qlik project scope clear; what needs to be accomplished?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Qlik project?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Qlik projects / systems?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Qlik project?
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation ÃÂÃÂ based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
Step-by-step and complete Qlik Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Qlik project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Qlik project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Qlik project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Qlik project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Qlik project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Qlik project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Qlik project with this in-depth Qlik Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Qlik projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Qlik and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Qlik investments work better.
This Qlik All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.