Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical QuickBase Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any QuickBase related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated QuickBase specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the QuickBase Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which QuickBase improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Are you even in a position with your current development techniques and tools to take on the delivery of mobile apps at the pace and quality that is expected from business users?
- Have you classified your data (in a similar way to how your applications were reviewed) to determine which sets can move to the public cloud or to which geographies?
- Does your organization have a general supervision system that is reasonably designed to identify noncompliance in a timely manner using its different components?
- Does your organization have procedures that are reasonably designed to verify that the data collected and reported reflect actual practice and performance?
- Does your organization have a general supervision system that is reasonably designed to ensure correction of identified noncompliance in a timely manner?
- Does the software design standard define constraints on tools used for development of the software architecture and low-level requirements?
- Can low-code development platforms help large enterprises deliver most demanding application projects to accelerate digital transformation?
- Can existing it frameworks deliver applications in weeks that are highly complex, easy to use, quick and easy to change and manageable?
- Are the necessary first aid facilities provided and accessible and are unauthorised persons prevented from entering the work area?
- Does your organization compile and integrate data across systems and use the data to inform and focus its improvement activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the QuickBase book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your QuickBase self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the QuickBase Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which QuickBase areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough QuickBase Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage QuickBase projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step QuickBase Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 QuickBase project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the QuickBase project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the QuickBase project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the QuickBase project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal QuickBase project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a process improvement framework is being used, which elements will help the problems and goals listed?
- Executing Process Group: Why should QuickBase project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works charged at the unit prices agreed in the initial contract?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
Step-by-step and complete QuickBase Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 QuickBase project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 QuickBase project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 QuickBase project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 QuickBase project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 QuickBase project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 QuickBase project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any QuickBase project with this in-depth QuickBase Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose QuickBase projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in QuickBase and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make QuickBase investments work better.
This QuickBase All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.