Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical QuickBooks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any QuickBooks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated QuickBooks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the QuickBooks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which QuickBooks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What product will the auditor supply in the coming world of advanced information technology, with database access, more reliable information from accounting software, and full electronic commerce?
- Does the system separately identify prior period amounts for repair expense and record the appropriate accounting adjustments when transitioning to a new repair accounting method?
- Does the system decrease the inventory (finished goods) account and increase the cost of goods sold account by the amount at which the inventory items sold are valued (cost)?
- Who will own the legal responsibilities for data management, data retention, record transparency and accounting accuracy as required by many regulatory departments?
- Does the software provide a random sampling of units to be inspected within each development that takes into account the different building and unit types?
- Does the financial position include total assets, total liabilities, and unrestricted, temporarily restricted, and permanently restricted net assets?
- Does it look like the software organization is committed to continually adding integrations to make business owners lives easier and more efficient?
- What do small business owners think about the mobile-enabled capabilities that QuickBooks Online gives them in performing business tasks remotely?
- Does the system distinguish available funds for items that are slow-moving and are carried in the inventory for more than one accounting cycle?
- Does the system establish methods or formulas to be used in valuing and accounting for inventory in the process of production based on cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the QuickBooks book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your QuickBooks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the QuickBooks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which QuickBooks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough QuickBooks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage QuickBooks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step QuickBooks Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 QuickBooks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the time and resources needed to complete the QuickBooks project be forecast?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a QuickBooks project manager must do to finalize QuickBooks project close-out?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a QuickBooks project repository for each release?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
Step-by-step and complete QuickBooks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 QuickBooks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 QuickBooks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 QuickBooks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 QuickBooks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 QuickBooks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 QuickBooks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any QuickBooks project with this in-depth QuickBooks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose QuickBooks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in QuickBooks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make QuickBooks investments work better.
This QuickBooks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.