Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RBAC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RBAC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RBAC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RBAC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RBAC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do different workloads have established role-based access procedures and processes with separate user logins and passwords, where needed, to prevent unwanted or accidental access to important areas?
- Is authorization/user provisioning also a requirement of role based access control or can users be provisioned by an alternate feed/data system and authorized within the application?
- Does your solution have granular role-based access controls so you can ensure only the right individuals are seeing the most sensitive aspects of the platform?
- Does it support role-based access controls and segregation of duties to ensure that only authorized users may see and access needed accounts?
- What standards are implemented by the engine to ensure role based access within a client as well as in a multi-tenant Cloud usage?
- Has installation of the equipment necessary to provide the daily usage data from the customer meters to your organization begun?
- Can the solution enable role-based access control so that individuals can be assigned a role with its own set of access rights?
- How does an auditor monitor the transitions when users are granted and revoked access to sensitive applications dynamically?
- Does the solution leverage role-based access controls to separate administration, visibility, and response capabilities?
- What background information have you considered in reaching a conclusion concerning your organizations cost of capital?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RBAC book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your RBAC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RBAC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RBAC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RBAC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RBAC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RBAC Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 RBAC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current RBAC project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Financial capacity; does the seller have, or can the seller reasonably be expected to obtain, the financial resources needed?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use other agents to collect samples?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the RBAC project and the system/product to be built?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by RBAC project personnel coordinated with the already stated responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are RBAC project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete RBAC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RBAC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RBAC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RBAC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RBAC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RBAC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RBAC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RBAC project with this in-depth RBAC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RBAC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RBAC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RBAC investments work better.
This RBAC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.