Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Subscription Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Subscription related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Subscription specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Subscription Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Subscription improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Can the solution protect, track and monitor the gamut of solutions that might be in use in your organization, from off-the-shelf SaaS apps to more general-purpose compute and processing resources?
- Is there key information your customers need to know, often urgently, and by delivering it proactively you could prevent a call and enhance service at the same time?
- How much time and resource do you spend on your Website promoting your SaaS/Cloud applications, compared to promoting traditional applications in the past?
- Should your organization wait until most, or all, of the functionality required in line-of-business applications are available as a SaaS offering?
- How do you integrate scattered data silos across on premise, off-premise, cloud and SaaS partners to deliver a unified view of your data assets?
- What are the changes in the business models of software organizations induced by internal and external influences of your organization?
- Does provider make available source code escrow with a reputable SaaS escrow provider who ensures that tests each backup for viability?
- What percentage of your customers choose the option of installing your SaaS software behind own firewall rather than on your servers?
- Does the SaaS have any on-premises or system-level agents that will be deployed on-premises or in other customer cloud environments?
- What are the best practices for small businesses to implement a SaaS solution when there is a need to integrate multiple systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Subscription book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SaaS Subscription self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Subscription Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Subscription areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Subscription Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Subscription projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Subscription Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SaaS Subscription project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a SaaS Subscription project as organization experience, your organization or a previous employee of your organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the SaaS Subscription project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the SaaS Subscription project scope?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and SaaS Subscription projects across entities?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances ÃÂÃÂ how will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Subscription Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Subscription project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Subscription project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Subscription project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Subscription project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Subscription project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Subscription project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Subscription project with this in-depth SaaS Subscription Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Subscription projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Subscription and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Subscription investments work better.
This SaaS Subscription All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.