Steer Sales Intelligence: now more than ever, legal departments are having to address the challenge of dealing with increasing complexity and demand with the same or fewer resources.
More Uses of the Sales Intelligence Toolkit:
- Evaluate the ongoing needs of your organizations Commercial organization for additional sales Resource Planning and analysis, Sales Enablement, Business Intelligence and Sales Intelligence software tools or solutions.
- Lead Sales Intelligence: shape, iterate, and scale your sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the teams practices, tools, and content.
- Foster relationships with influencers on Social Media and coordinate campaigns with them to increase brand awareness and drive sales from followers.
- Interpret project requirements from write up, scope, specification, system functional capabilities and via direct communication with sales staff or customer.
- Oversee the selling and service processes; provide leadership and motivation to team in achieving sales goals, drive omni channel growth and execution of organization initiatives.
- Coordinate Sales Intelligence: work closely with the Chief Revenue officers and Chief Technology officers to understand sales and technology strategy.
- Ensure you manage; lead execution of the Brand Launch plan during the brand introduction stage by working cross functionally with Sales teams in Business Units and geographies, along with Product Management and Supply Chain teams.
- Execute projects across your organization to ensure your processes are continuously evolving across teams to increase your effectiveness.
- Systematize Sales Intelligence: actively and continually sources new potential sales professionals and supports the development of route split strategies and route productivity initiatives.
- Direct Sales Intelligence: direct client procurement and Account Management, developing sales packages and strategies, contract development and implementation.
- Audit Sales Intelligence: partner with the sales and support organizations to provide security assurance in the sales process.
- Audit Sales Intelligence: work closely with sales and organization leadership to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting Goal setting, reporting, and automation of manual processes.
- Maintain a long term relationship with customer and drive add on sales in post sale stages.
- Ensure you suggest; build and execute plans designed to successfully activate the brand and support scalable sales growth.
- Control Sales Intelligence: Agile thrive in ambiguity, maintaining a relentless sense of urgency and realistic view of time (urgent patience) throughout an extended Sales Cycles.
- Be the voice of the Field Sales to corporate to continually improve and ensure successful outcomes.
- Collaborate with all departments to achieve Quality Standards, safety initiatives, Sales Forecasts, and brand support.
- Ensure your strategy evaluates internal sales and margin performance to Identify Opportunities For Improvement and introduction of new products and services.
- Manage work with legal and sales teams to address trends in Contract Negotiations and recurring contracting challenges in order to enhance contracting strategies and techniques.
- Inspire, lead, and drive the sales team to meet or exceed all sales and bookings goals, and other expectations established by executive leadership.
- Develop, lead, manage, targeted sales campaigns in key accounts to achieve market penetration in the Professional Services Vertical market.
- Be accountable for pricing analyst for pricing strategy and execution, pricing model development and analytics, sales Data Collection and analysis, and Market Trends and price trends monitoring.
- Devise Sales Intelligence: conduct regular one on one meetings with all members of the Business Development team; establish and communicate clear sales revenue goals and provide appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Establish closed loop analytics with sales to understand how your marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine your process to convert customers.
- Create comprehensive dashboards and automated reports for sales Performance Metrics, sales productivity, coverage rates by sales teams, revenue forecasts, renewal/retention rates, etc.
- Ensure you nurture; showed consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory selling a technical product.
- Be accountable for demonstrating solid business sales acumen and professionalism to make a positive impact on all prospects and customers.
- Lead Sales Intelligence: on a weekly basis, setting goals for sales inputs, working with finance to analyze revenue achievement, and providing insights to accelerate revenue.
- Collaborate with the Implementation team to facilitate the technical evaluation and System Design and ensure requirements are communicated as part of the hand off from Sales to Implementation.
- Confirm your design coordinates and conducts regular communication sessions between internal cross functional and sales teams to ensure alignment and accountability on forecast attainment, budget, Business Planning, and trade objectives.
- Be accountable for performing static or dynamic Malware Analysis, and interacting with data from Malware Analysis tools.
- Develop Sales Intelligence: design and implement new or updated methods of collecting and analyzing program or Project Data.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do you need to qualify?
- Are you able to realize any cost savings?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- Which Sales Intelligence solution is appropriate?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- What resources go in to get the desired output?
- What are the implications of the one critical Sales Intelligence decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What is the problem or issue?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Intelligence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Sales Intelligence project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Sales Intelligence Project Team have enough people to execute the Sales Intelligence project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Sales Intelligence project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Intelligence Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Intelligence project with this in-depth Sales Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Intelligence and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Intelligence investments work better.
This Sales Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.