Lead cross functional teams to drive compliance at the speed of business (generally by embedding customs requirements upstream, and developing new concepts, techniques and standards).
- Lead: influence businesses ongoing improvement to processes and resources to ensure Team Members continue to make an impact for business.
- Manage deadlines and enable clear, concise communication throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Represent trade and logistics on Corporate Compliance board.
- Manage knowledge and application of Customs systems.
- Manage to manage import/export compliance.
- Ensure you formulate; and international trade regulations.
- Make sure that your team complies; customs Center Of Excellence and Automation Management.
- Audit: commercial and financial awareness, particularly of Transportation and Logistics costs and regulations.
- Head: oversight of foreign trade zone.
- Head: track, status, and provide reports and metrics associated with project activities.
- Create, standardize, implement and maintain import and export SOPs with manuals.
- Establish: conduct audits of all Services Providers to maintain highest standards of compliance.
- Identify: present Risk Assessments on continual basis identifying gaps in the trade Compliance Programs.
- Oversee: effectively communicate, mitigate risks, implement solutions, take Corrective Actions, and keep all parties informed while maintaining the expectation of excellence.
- Achieve optimal results by maintaining balance between business Resource Allocation, regulatory risk, and business constraints.
- Manage knowledge, understanding and interpretation of traffic and customs Rules And Regulations.
- Be accountable for licensing Management Systems.
- Manage clients to assess and deploy Technology Solutions to enable international trade Management Operations.
- Advise and update legal on trade laws and regulations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP GTS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP GTS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP GTS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP GTS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP GTS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the estimated costs of proposed changes?
- Do you have past SAP GTS successes?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- What is the big SAP GTS idea?
- Who is gathering information?
- Has a cost Benefit Analysis been performed?
- Are you / should you be revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to SAP GTS? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Who, on the Executive Team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP GTS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP GTS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP GTS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP GTS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP GTS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP GTS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP GTS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP GTS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP GTS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP GTS Project Team have enough people to execute the SAP GTS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP GTS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP GTS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP GTS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP GTS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP GTS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP GTS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP GTS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP GTS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP GTS project with this in-depth SAP GTS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP GTS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP GTS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP GTS investments work better.
This SAP GTS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.