Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP GTS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP GTS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP GTS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP GTS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP GTS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you practice sustainability measures in procurement processes in a manner consistent with both the principle of best-value-for-money and international trade obligations?
- How are sustainability measures in procurement processes practiced in a manner consistent with both the principle of best-value-for-money and international trade obligations?
- Does your organization have a compliance program in place that includes centralized, written procedures that are accessible to employees involved in trade operations?
- Are all virtualization platforms and components under Configuration Management and monitored by automated compliance checkers or regularly reviewed for compliance?
- Does an outside party intend or desire to list your organization as a reference or a customer, or use its trademarks to imply an association or affiliation?
- Which approaches for entering international markets involves granting the rights to a patent, trademark, or manufacturing process to a foreign organization?
- Has the value of any assist provided to the producer of the imported goods been accurately reflected in the value for duty you declared on your behalf?
- Do you have the commitment, persistence and financial resources to actively support the marketing of your products in targeted international markets?
- Does your organization have top managements commitment to provide direction, financial support and critical resources to enter foreign markets?
- Has your organization received purchase inquiries from foreign buyers or identified foreign market demand for its products and/or services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP GTS book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP GTS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP GTS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP GTS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP GTS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP GTS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP GTS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP GTS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor SAP GTS project risks?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the SAP GTS project via agreements?
- Planning Process Group: Does the program have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on SAP GTS project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this SAP GTS project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
Step-by-step and complete SAP GTS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP GTS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP GTS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP GTS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP GTS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP GTS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP GTS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP GTS project with this in-depth SAP GTS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP GTS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP GTS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP GTS investments work better.
This SAP GTS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.