Does the company have the 6 major phases of SAP Implementation set> The SAP implementation Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP implementation related project.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP implementation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP implementation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP implementation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Will there be a centralized approach to implementation managed at the system level or will individual organizations manage own implementations with support from the chosen vendor?
- How many times do you remember client said something during requirement phase, changed during design phase and again something new popped during implementation phase?
- How will the new approach be implemented and what governance structure will be established to fully realize the benefits of common solutions and new technologies?
- Have the implementation and use of ERP systems reduced the time spent on and improved the information related to internal control assurance and risk assessment?
- How can the internal auditors benefit from implementing the ERP systems to enhance role in internal control, risk management and corporate governance process?
- Did the implementation and use of ERP systems increase the comprehensiveness, accuracy, regularity and timeliness of internal auditing information?
- Is there a need for a new business model for successful implementation and use of AI-based solutions or your organization can use an existing one?
- How should the implementation consultant proceed to ensure that the A/R and A/P control accounts are correct and up to date in the new system?
- What types of project management tools, methodologies and processes will it leverage to make the implementation more efficient and effective?
- Are there any significant differences in ERP implementation results for older companies installing ERP systems as opposed to newer companies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP implementation book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP implementation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the SAP implementation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP implementation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP implementation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP implementation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP implementation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP implementation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the help desk model. who will take full responsibility?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved SAP implementation project stakeholders and work groups committed to the SAP implementation project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement SAP implementation project at all?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of SAP implementation projects?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a SAP implementation project repository for each release?
Step-by-step and complete SAP implementation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP implementation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP implementation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP implementation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP implementation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP implementation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP implementation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP implementation project with this in-depth SAP implementation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP implementation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP implementation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP implementation investments work better.
This SAP implementation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.