Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP MM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP MM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP MM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP MM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP MM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What strategic measures does management take to ensure that finish goods leave organizations premises to its customers on time?
- Is your organization using direct costs in determining the inventory value or is it using some form of absorption costing?
- Why can customized erp be preferable to the standard erp package for enabling effective generation of production plans?
- Which data can be transferred unmodified, which must be converted, and which cannot be transferred at all?
- When the project was designed were provisions made to ensure sustainability of project actions/activities?
- Have suppliers supported your organizations efforts to reduce the facilitys quantities and costs of waste?
- Do management recognized purchasing as a body on it own and indicate as on your organizational structure?
- What type of technology or existing technology did your organization have before the ERP implementation?
- Have advances in technology had an effect on material management and component tracking, and if so, how?
- Is stability or historical / retrospective data available to support the recommended storage conditions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP MM book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP MM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP MM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP MM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP MM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP MM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP MM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP MM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are SAP MM project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal SAP MM project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of corresponding risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for developing soft skills at your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are SAP MM project leaders committed to this SAP MM project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
Step-by-step and complete SAP MM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP MM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP MM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP MM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP MM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP MM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP MM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP MM project with this in-depth SAP MM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP MM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP MM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP MM investments work better.
This SAP MM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.