Coordinate with Materials Management, production, site and service personnel to order necessary materials, and supplies and services to meet site demands and production schedules, while maintaining inventory at planned levels.
- Methodize: architecture enterprise, customer and Operating model strategies and advise clients on how to grow business and achieve target cost structures.
- Establish that your organization complies; designs and modifies components of new and existing IT Systems and Vendor Offerings to promote integrated corporate Business Systems.
- Formulate: key areas vendor Master Data, stock transfer order, sub contracting, Inventory Control, purchase requisitions and purchase Order Processing.
- Secure that your group complies; conducts internal workshops / Proof of Concept sessions for business to align to solutions that reduce customization requirements throughout the implementation phase.
- Analyze data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, and research/troubleshoot problems to determine Root Cause.
- Ensure that all items follow the Change Management process and are entered and tracked through the Change Management process.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical resources performing analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment activities for applications.
- Analyze User Requirements, procedures, and processes to suggest ways to automate or improve new or existing systems, workflow, and interfaces.
- Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiplE Business areas and review/resolve Resource Constraints or environmental change impacts.
- Develop IT Systems strategy and support procedures, System Requirements, designing, prototyping, analysis and implementing technology enabled Business Solutions for clients.
- Head: Information security maintains the security, confidentiality and integrity of Information Systems through compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Create change plans and lead efforts that help your clients help people embrace the changes that come with Supply Chain transformation.
- Establish that your team performs analysis, design, implementation, testing, Maintenance And Support tasks for Software Applications programming.
- Support the resolution of escalated issues; review Test Plans, cases, and reports; conduct Root Cause analysis; and take Corrective Actions.
- Support Value Realization initiatives through consistent system utilization, standardized Business Processes, and standardized controls across business units and geographical areas.
- Ensure you mobilize; build data mappings to provide the means of System Integration by considering security, compliance the target and the source System Requirements.
- Drive Business Process transformation and Continuous Improvement with key Business Partners and other client Technology Solution teams.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute Regression, Integration, System Testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Ensure you head; lead planning and lead the design and implementation of Business Systems which support assigned Business Processes.
- Be certain that your project coordinates all testing activities and contributes to Test Plan creation with respect to bug/defect fixes and small enhancements.
- Oversee functional and technical Design Specifications, influence Test Plans and conduct/coordinate testing to comply with Change Control processes.
- Provide support in developing and documenting internal Business Services processes and metrics in a manner consistent with Six Sigma and lean methodologies.
- Orchestrate: conduct Business Process Analysis using the people, process, and technology framework; suggest Process Improvements and reengineering with focus on Process Automation and simplification.
- Anticipate, identify and Troubleshoot complex issues and perform Root Cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues.
- Support business users in delivery of end user training and coordinates all training activities according to training concept and plan.
- Develop and manage applications, upgrade Existing Applications and /or integrate application with any new/Existing Applications and databases.
- Oversee the development of day to day support policies and ensure the procedures are known and followed by the technical team.
- Develop methods and tools for Requirements Definition, Process Modeling and design, Systems Design, Data Modeling, workflow, and Project Management.
- Oversee: partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations.
- Identify the appropriate Software Architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP MM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP MM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP MM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP MM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP MM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What intelligence do you gather?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Who do you think the world wants your organization to be?
- What needs to stay?
- What is SAP MM risk?
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- What are the SAP MM investment costs?
- The approach of traditional SAP MM works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves, what approach will permit your organization to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
- What are the current costs of the SAP MM process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP MM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP MM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP MM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP MM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP MM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP MM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP MM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP MM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP MM project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP MM Project Team have enough people to execute the SAP MM Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP MM Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP MM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP MM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP MM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP MM Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP MM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP MM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP MM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP MM project with this in-depth SAP MM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP MM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP MM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP MM investments work better.
This SAP MM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.