- Ensure accuracy of PM related information in established portfolio and Program Management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and long range planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management.
- Maintain work instructions, calibration records, line audits, part drawings, voice of customer data, and PM records electronically.
- Coordinate work on projects with foreman and PM to be completed on or ahead of contract schedule.
- Establish preventative maintenance (PM) programs for new analytical instruments and laboratory equipment while maintaining and updating existing PM programs, inclusive of Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis.
- Manage work with PM and design to provide input on the overall product backlog and the design of new features.
- Manage work with engineering and PM teams to develop automation strategy of product deployment and enhancements for the success of your customers.
- Assure your corporation updates PM on all logistics issues and support long range Program Planning for assigned projects and the preparation of program briefings for higher headquarters.
- Provide input into the Field PM and broader PM organization to influence the technical priorities of your Product Roadmap.
- Provide analyze on a multitude of PM Risk Appetite metrics, PM Scorecards/Performance Management tools in an attempt to mitigate exposure (risk/financial/regulatory).
- Lead testing and evaluating new technologies; coordinate, test, and implement new approved products; ensure successful integration of new components.
- Create technical System Documentation and ensure that the documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Assure your venture prepares report for management meetings; actively participates in scheduled meetings in order to present relevant issues and concerns.
- Warrant that your operation performs duties in compliance with SOPs, GCP and Ich Guidelines in accordance with regulatory, legal and ethical standards.
- Be accountable for scheduling internal team meetings, prospect meetings and creating new communication channels for the team.
- Provide leadership in the utilization of user centric design concepts in conjunction with Agile prototyping, development, and testing to deploy highly engaging technology solutions to the end user.
- Assure your organization supports the project in selecting an adequate level of processes, Standards and Procedures (Tailoring) in line with internal requirements and Customer Requirements.
- Support the budget and expenditures of the program and report on utilization, costs and other metrics to measure the programs performance.
- Assure your enterprise performs quality monitoring to determine quality and accuracy of service offered to customers.
- Warrant that your organization determines whether systems performed as expected and provides input to the determination of operational effectiveness.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Ensure achievement of objectives relating to Team member management, safety, Product Quality, productivity, yields, and scheduling.
- Orchestrate Knowledge Transfer and sharing best practices with team members that help enhance the quality and efficiency of Customer Service and Process Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP PM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP PM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP PM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP PM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP PM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What trophy do you want on your mantle?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the SAP PM process?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- What SAP PM skills are most important?
- How to cause the change?
- Are assumptions made in SAP PM stated explicitly?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- How can you measure the performance?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Can you do all this work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP PM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP PM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP PM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP PM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP PM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP PM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP PM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP PM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP PM project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP PM project team have enough people to execute the SAP PM project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP PM project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP PM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP PM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP PM Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP PM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP PM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP PM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP PM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP PM project with this in-depth SAP PM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP PM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP PM and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP PM investments work better.
This SAP PM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.