Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP PM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP PM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP PM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP PM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP PM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What is the initial cost of the program, the annual upgrade or maintenance fees for use, the cost of converting from your present system, programmers fees, or costs of special equipment required?
- How do you move from reactive maintenance, fixing what is broken, to proactive maintenance, preventing the failure in the first place or at least minimizing the consequences?
- Do you really want an untrained technician working on equipment that directly affects the quality and integrity of the product being manufactured at your facility?
- What is the appropriate mix at each organization of modes given the need for workplace flexibility and the need for efficient use of human resources?
- Which system status must each notification have before the maintenance call is completed and the next maintenance call can be generated?
- Are decision models utilised for determining timing of operational maintenance action when an incipient failure indication is observed?
- How is the existing process and control data for process operability monitoring utilised for on-line condition monitoring of equipment?
- Are integrity reviews conducted on a regular basis using information from the maintenance, testing and inspection systems and reports?
- Are integrity management resources monitored to ensure the required level of attention, focus, skills and knowledge are maintained?
- Do you have experience developing and/or modifying special equipment, systems, methods, and/or procedures to achieve work goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP PM book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP PM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP PM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP PM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP PM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP PM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP PM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP PM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated SAP PM project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current SAP PM project stage?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Variance Analysis: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the SAP PM project sponsor or other parties?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Quality Audit: Have the risks associated with the intentions been identified, analyzed and appropriate responses developed?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the SAP PM project scope?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
- Initiating Process Group: Which six sigma dmaic phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
Step-by-step and complete SAP PM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP PM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP PM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP PM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP PM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP PM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP PM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP PM project with this in-depth SAP PM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP PM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP PM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP PM investments work better.
This SAP PM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.