Use planning specific implementation methodologies to support successful deployment and integration of a planning solution Provide service offerings covering Program Management, assessment and reviews, and Data Management Capabilities.
- Ensure you transform; lead with expertise in mobile multi channel Functional Requirements gathering, Mobile Application solution and Mobile Application testing.
- Pilot: design, develop, configure program and implement Software Applications, packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Audit: design, develop, configure, program and implement Software Applications packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Drive: work closely with the Order Management, CredIt Management and Pricing Controlling departments to support current functionality, Process Improvements, and new projects.
- Utilize the Functional Specification document framework to design the functional Test Plan for the system to ensure that the Software Engineers can write detailed Test Scripts.
- Standardize: share ideas, information, knowledge and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project or task.
- Manage work with business users to gather requirements specific to Sales, Customer Service, Billing, Returns Management, Pricing, Rebates and Outputs.
- Perform detailed analysis of business Process Requirements and provide appropriate system solution with developer; identify, interpret, validate and document requirements.
- Configure Inventory Management parameters for all goods movement as goods receipts, goods issues, reservations and goods returns.
- Steer: work closely with ServicE Business to determine Business Requirements and write Functional Requirement specifications in an appropriate level of detail.
- Drive Continuous Process improvement with use of Technology Solutions by demonstrating value add propositions and Effective Communication of IT value to thE Business.
- Deliver consistently high quality service and solutions that meet Business Requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with Business Objectives.
- Ensure your enterprise creates and provides training documents for new or modified processes or functionality for End Users or Technical Support staff.
- Heighten your organization brand by demonstrating Thought Leadership and embracing your organizations Marketing Campaigns and related programs supported by your organization.
- Arrange that your organization creates new and updates existing application configurations to meet Design Requirements in full compliance with formal Change Management and other governance protocols.
- Arrange that your enterprise develops and maintains user documentation for delivered solutions to facilitate ongoing Production Support Activities and user training.
- Manage the systems aspects of New Product Launch activity that impact Customer Service (maintaining sales views, pricing, listings and exclusions, and other Master Data elements).
- Analyze User Requirements and interact with business users and Business Analysts to gather the Business Requirements and translated them into reporting requirements.
- Establish: work and effectively communicates with a wide range of stakeholders across the group in developing a solution that meet the needs of thE Business.
- Represent functional area in Change Control meetings, reviewing and approving testing and readiness for release in conjunction with Business Solution owners.
- Orchestrate: validation and testing of End To End data and function flow between the transaction systems, Data Warehouse and Reporting Systems.
- Manage work with the Project Stakeholders to understand thE Business outcomes and recommend options that provide fit to standard solutions.
- Confirm your enterprise supports the writing and execution of functional and User Acceptance Test Cases to ensure that solutions meet specifications and function correctly.
- EnsurE Business, functional and Technical Requirements are captured, organized, and followed throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with client staff, IT, and other stakeholders to identify User Requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customers activities.
- Provide input to establishing performance measurements to be able to control and report End To End process and system performance.
- Support the analysts to determine high level functional and Technical Requirements, maximizing the use of standard and out of the box features and capabilities.
- Be part of a small team of analysts that prepare Order Management design documents, configuration, Testing Plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates and methods.
- Establish that your organization complies; as an international advisory firm, Reveal helps Supply Chains fulfill promises to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time.
- Arrange that your design writes and maintains documentation to describe solution configuration, Process Flow and behavior, testing, defects, and incident/problem resolution.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP SD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP SD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP SD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP SD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP SD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Who will be in control?
- Who approved the SAP SD scope?
- How will the Change Process be managed?
- Where can you get qualified talent today?
- What is the worst case scenario?
- How can you improve performance?
- Are your outputs consistent?
- Are you dealing with any of the same issues today as yesterday? What can you do about this?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the SAP SD requirements in detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP SD book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP SD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP SD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP SD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP SD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP SD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP SD Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP SD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP SD project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP SD Project Team have enough people to execute the SAP SD Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP SD Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP SD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP SD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP SD Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP SD Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP SD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP SD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP SD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP SD project with this in-depth SAP SD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP SD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP SD and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP SD investments work better.
This SAP SD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.