Confirm your organization performs SCADA user account management functions with Active Directory and coordinates with other network managers and security supervisor to ensure plans and designs follow industry recommended standards for implementation of an industrial control system (ICS).
More Uses of the SCADA Toolkit:
- Assure your organization provides terminal, storage and refined product distribution services; your strength is to create centers of expertise around your products, technologies and client needs.
- Direct: sufficiently broad knowledge to integrate devices and applications from different manufacturers with different interfaces.
- Provide strategic and tactical insights, connectedness and responsiveness to all clients to help anticipate needs.
- Assure your organization coordinates with Network Engineers and Application Engineers to create, modify or improve sequel based web SCADA reports utilized for operational and managerial Decision Making.
- Manage work with vendors, clients, and other technical staff to resolve technical SCADA issues related to vendor specific supported infrastructure and helps to ensure network reliability is maintained all of the time.
- Standardize: act as the you based technical focal point in managing communications with partners to develop use cases and qualify opportunities.
- Evaluate: survey SCADA screens for inefficient system operation, implement repairs or changes until completed.
- Confirm your design makes special load checks and tests, and performs troubleshooting work on customer premises.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; standards for new substation SCADA data concentration, data point mapping, and protocols.
- Evaluate: review requirements and develops Software Development Cost Estimates and associated timeline.
- Support communications technicians with technical troubleshooting and training regarding SCADA and internet protocol (IP) networking.
- Communicate with management relating to critical incidents and strategic Cybersecurity requirements.
- Establish that your business provides training to employees on the operation and maintenance of the Electrical SCADA system.
- Steer: speech communication for communication to provide technical information and instructions.
- Secure that your organization attends job related training; remains current on revisions to pertinent policies, procedures, rules, regulations, requirements and standards.
- Organize: development of scalable server architectures for plant wide high reliability SCADA systems.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving logic on projects so that the SCADA engineering turn over packages meet the deliverable requirements.
- Confirm your enterprise verifies the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications; ensures adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
- Steer: implement safe work practices and lead proactive safety culture while ensuring safety for the employee, public and environment at all times.
- Ensure you can make an impact by maximizing your controls, SCADA and AUTOMATION talent and capabilities.
- Ensure you oversee; recommend product enhancements or changes based upon market feedback and increased sales potential.
- Ensure organization safety and environmental Policies and Procedures are known and followed by yourself and contractors.
- Coordinate with contractors in performance of larger SCADA, instrumentation, or telemetry projects.
- Establish that your design complies; ICS power control provide support in the area of electrical power control and monitoring systems also known as supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Manage work with engineers and subcontractors to develop and executes test procedures and Test Plans.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures that all applications deliver a consistent high level of quality by minimizing program bugs and inefficiencies through standardized testing procedures.
- Standardize: work in close contact with the Cybersecurity specialization to perform routine SCADA data backup and restores of server applications, databases, and user Data Files.
- Identify deficiencies and recommend Corrective Actions to ensure assigned field meets performance standards.
- Secure that your venture provides needed information and demonstrations concerning how to perform certain work tasks to employees.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCADA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCADA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCADA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCADA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCADA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the costs and benefits?
- Who are four people whose careers you have enhanced?
- What successful thing are you doing today that may be blinding you to new growth opportunities?
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as SCADA leaders?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Are indirect costs charged to the SCADA program?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCADA book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SCADA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCADA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCADA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCADA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCADA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCADA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SCADA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SCADA project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SCADA project team have enough people to execute the SCADA project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SCADA project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SCADA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCADA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCADA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCADA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCADA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCADA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCADA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCADA project with this in-depth SCADA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCADA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCADA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCADA investments work better.
This SCADA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.