Actively involved in providing Quality support and Technical direction for New Product Development, as part of technology transfer teams, from Research and Development to Manufacturing though Scale Up process/product development, product and Process Validation.
More Uses of the scale-up Toolkit:
- Provide expertise and support for development projects from project inception through successful Technology Transfer/Scale Up.
- Identify: Scale Up and technology transfer of Manufacturing Processes.
- Coordinate: actively involved in aspects of technology transfer and Scale Up of oligonucleotide Manufacturing Processes delivered from manufacturing Technical Services into manufacturing.
- Ensure you do cument; lead Scale Up understanding from Concept to Proof of Principle of engineering unit operations.
- Establish that your venture optimizes processes and formulation to address formulation, performance, or Scale Up concerns.
- Support technical and manufacturing personnel in the transfer, optimization, Scale Up and trouble shooting of all new production methods and SOPs.
- Methodize: specific scale down model development, characterization, and Scale Up.
- Be the internal Lead in development and oversight of hands on Process Optimization and Scale Up experiments.
- Be certain that your project provides technical expertise in the areas of design, development, testing and production Scale Up of new packaging components, systems, and processes.
- Assure your strategy complies; readiness to work at a dynamic Scale Up organization with a SaaS product.
- Arrange that your organization provides engineering support in planning, financial justification, start up activities, Scale Up processes, implementation, and Process Improvements.
- Direct: design, develop, implement and analyze technical products or processes at bench level or in Scale Up activity.
- Ensure successful adoption and Scale Up of digital programs.
- Put in place efficient and scalable processes to take your organization to its next level from start up to Scale Up.
- Evaluate: up new designs and formulations into production.
- Lead Scale Up to production scale.
- Ensure you launch; lead process development, Scale Up, technology transfer and equipment/lead Process Validation activities.
- Be accountable for providing new product Scale Up and commercialization.
- Provide leadership on Root Cause Analysis for production issues encountered in Scale Up and manufacturing of products in the subject domain.
- Provide expertise and support for development projects from project inception through successful Technology Transfer/Scale Up at the manufacturing facility.
- Be accountable for leading an employee connectivity team in a hyper growth Scale Up environment.
- Ensure you specialize; lead process characterization, lead process Scale Up, lead process technology transfer, lead process troubleshooting, lead Process Optimization, continuous lead Process Improvement, and lead process or equipment validation.
- Coordinate and lead key activities as packaging line trials, engineering batches, validation campaigns, process changes and Scale Up.
- Support the international growth of a true Scale Up organization.
- Steer: equally important, you bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and Scale Up solutions for far reaching, enduring impact.
- Ensure you run; lead the design, implementation and sustainability of Manufacturing Processes from feasibility through Scale Up and commercial manufacturing.
- Be accountable for conducting Process Design and Scale Up for Manufacturing Processes and associated downstream processing.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scale Up Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scale Up related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scale Up specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scale Up Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scale Up improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Should you invest in industry-recognized qualifications?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Where can you get qualified talent today?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don't?
- What is the oversight process?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the Scale Up solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- What Scale Up modifications can you make work for you?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- Will a Scale Up production readiness review be required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scale Up book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scale Up self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scale Up Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scale Up areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scale Up Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scale Up projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scale Up Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scale Up project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Scale Up project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Scale Up project team have enough people to execute the Scale Up project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Scale Up project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Scale Up Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scale Up project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scale Up Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scale Up project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scale Up project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scale Up project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scale Up project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scale Up project with this in-depth Scale Up Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scale Up projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scale Up and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scale Up investments work better.
This Scale Up All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.