Collaborate with internal stakeholders and People Team to assess and improve current Performance Management systems, as competency matrices, performance assessments and feedback structure.
More Uses of the Scaling Toolkit:
- Ensure you realize; build a high performing team of internal resources and external partners to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
- Be accountable for building a high performance work team to deliver an advanced level of quality, speed, and service in all daily activities.
- Drive incremental revenue growth and other critical KPIs associated with the website and retail channels.
- Ensure you are able to self manage deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time, and key milestones are met.
- Be accountable for owning, and maintaining your organization message Style Guides and documentation ensuring team members stay on brand every time.
- Steer: work closely with, hire and develop team members in identifying areas to continuously improve scalability, quality, speed to market, Business Process and costs.
- Pilot: creative and strategic Problem Solving to help your organization have more successful relationships with clients.
- Lead: acquisition targets, order rate, Customer Retention for each brand partner to ensure clear definition of success.
- Orchestrate: work cross functionally to ensure successful end to end planning and execution of merchandise assortment and inventory levels, taking into account brand strategy and financial objectives.
- Secure that your team builds deep and trusting relationships with counterparts at partner companies in order to promote collaboration, support visioning of growth areas and facilitate negotiations.
- Govern: unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Identify: partner with the leadership team on strategy and tech team on software that integrates with operations.
- Stay abreast on developing online trends to provide Thought Leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Arrange that your design evaluates strategic considerations, as strengths and weaknesses, and develops plans to optimize strategic impact of partnerships.
- Systematize: partner with key cross functional teams to ensure all relevant organization goals and implications are factored into e commerce projects.
- Devise: coach managers in developing plans focused on Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Planning, talent and overall business performance.
- Head: function as primary advocate for the client, understanding Business Needs, and developing and implementing effective solutions.
- Explore and understand each partners business and industry and the goals and objectives for partnership with Blue Apron, ensuring there is alignment between brands.
- Oversee strategy, planning, implementation and coordination across all eCommerce initiatives to drive sustainable sales, market share and profit.
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill and Professional Development, career pathing and leveling, Change Management and tricky people situations.
- Direct: creative affiliate partner prospecting skills able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals.
- Head: architecture affiliate strategies, building partnerships with vendors/publishers/affiliates and optimizing client campaigns and budgets.
- Develop detailed network strategy, capacity plans, processes and schedules that align with organization growth targets.
- Confirm you helm; build and continually assess competitive offerings to ensure brand differentiation and competitiveness.
- Lead Effective Communication skills and Relationship Building with your customers and others in your organization.
- Systematize: own competitive and market positioning / scenario analysis with all new Business Development opportunities.
- Develop and implement go to market strategies for organization and lines of business or other opportunities.
- Identify: work across business and stakeholder teams to drive alignment on launch criteria and finalize plan of record.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Scaling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Scaling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Scaling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Scaling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Scaling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can you manage cost down?
- Has a cost center been established?
- How do you define the solutions' scope?
- To whom do you add value?
- What unique Value Proposition (UVP) do you offer?
- What is the overall talent health of your organization as a whole at senior levels, and for each organization reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Team?
- Is the cost worth the Scaling effort?
- What are the core elements of the Scaling Business Case?
- Does Scaling appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Are you changing as fast as the world around you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Scaling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Scaling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Scaling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Scaling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Scaling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Scaling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Scaling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Scaling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Scaling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Scaling project team have enough people to execute the Scaling project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Scaling project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Scaling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Scaling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Scaling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Scaling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Scaling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Scaling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Scaling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Scaling project with this in-depth Scaling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Scaling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Scaling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Scaling investments work better.
This Scaling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.