Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shifting Business Priorities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shifting Business Priorities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shifting Business Priorities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shifting Business Priorities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 973 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shifting Business Priorities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 973 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations strategic plan consider the possible future scenarios which might face your organization or does it appear to neglect consideration of critical uncertainties which could occur?
- Do you have a structured process for linking your enterprises vision and business model to your strategic planning of your supplier network design and management activities?
- What are the practicalities of developing an approach that acknowledges the unpredictability of much of the future and yet allows you to run your businesses strategically?
- How does your organization ensure that it has a sufficiently robust understanding of future technological developments and scenarios to inform its strategic planning?
- Is there a CIO or someone similar, responsible for strategic planning, implementation, and management of integrated systems identified by the IT infrastructure plan?
- How does your organization create and implement a strategic plan to achieve a vision for the future, enhance competitive position, and improve overall performance?
- Have you identified and allocated all of the financial resources needed for the planning process, including the production and dissemination of the final plan?
- Determine the evaluation method(s) that will be used to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization, program, or service. Program evaluation?
- How do you ensure that needs and expectations of stakeholders are being regularly incorporated into decision-making processes and strategic planning processes?
- Can you, for a given scenario, identify ahead of time an indicator that you could watch for systematically that would indicate whether a scenario is emerging?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shifting Business Priorities book in PDF containing 973 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Shifting Business Priorities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shifting Business Priorities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shifting Business Priorities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shifting Business Priorities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shifting Business Priorities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shifting Business Priorities Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Shifting Business Priorities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Shifting Business Priorities project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Shifting Business Priorities project integration management relate to the Shifting Business Priorities project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Shifting Business Priorities project management knowledge areas?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the Shifting Business Priorities project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Shifting Business Priorities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shifting Business Priorities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shifting Business Priorities project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shifting Business Priorities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shifting Business Priorities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shifting Business Priorities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shifting Business Priorities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shifting Business Priorities project with this in-depth Shifting Business Priorities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shifting Business Priorities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shifting Business Priorities and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shifting Business Priorities investments work better.
This Shifting Business Priorities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.