Update client websites frequently using Shopify and your proprietary Content Management System.
More Uses of the Shopify Toolkit:
- Ensure you standardize; build small, mid and large scale websites on WordPress and Shopify framework from scratch.
- Supervise: Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design.
- Ensure you foster; and Shopify development.
- Pilot: Shopify Full Stack development.
- Steer: implement responsive Web Design in a Shopify theme.
- Direct: Shopify platform knowledge.
- Steer: Shopify development at coalition technologies.
- Govern: Shopify plus lead development.
- Be accountable for planning and designing Network Infrastructure for new Shopify Workspaces.
- Ensure you raise; ) and ecommerce data (Shopify, Google Analytics etc.
- Supervise: an expertise in Shopify theme development and customization.
- Oversee: Shopify engineering (contract remote, you only).
- Collaborate with team on design and implementation of Shopify themes and Apps.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shopify Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shopify related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shopify specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shopify Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shopify improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Will electronic activities become corresponding an integral part of economic processes that it will be impossible to separate out much of this activity, at least for B2B e-commerce?
- What would best describe your organizations plans to adopt product merchandising features/functionalities across the digital channels you control specifically for B2B selling?
- To what extent is your organization prioritizing initiatives over the next 12 months with regards to products/services sold to B2B buyers, both online and in-branch?
- What are your organizations plans to adopt product merchandising features/functionalities across the digital channels you control specifically for B2B selling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to buyers and to sellers of using e-commerce and how should they be treated in defining various measures?
- What exactly is curated commerce, and how is it different from the customer segmentation and personalization tactics most merchants already use?
- Should measures of investment in e-business/high-tech be developed along with the contribution of corresponding investments to economic growth?
- What is the impact of e-commerce, e-business, e-infrastructure, and the digital economy on your organizations growth and productivity?
- Do you know your best/worst sellers at any given time, in any or all of your channels eCommerce, brick-and-mortar store or wholesale?
- How do you choose the right partner to get launched into eCommerce and what are the necessary components for your stores to go live?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shopify book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Shopify self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shopify Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shopify areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shopify Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shopify projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shopify Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Shopify project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are Requirements Management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Change Management Plan: What is the negative impact of communicating too soon or too late?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Shopify project was the first to use modern Shopify Project Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Can be realistically shortened (the duration of subsequent tasks)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Shopify project requirements?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific - is the Objective Clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Shopify project communications plan?
Step-by-step and complete Shopify Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shopify project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shopify Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shopify project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shopify project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shopify project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shopify project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shopify project with this in-depth Shopify Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shopify projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shopify and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shopify investments work better.
This Shopify All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.