Evaluate Software Craftsmanship: conduct requirements (business and functional) analysis, requirements traceability, Data Mining, Data Profiling, data/information research, cleansing, identify data anomalies, post load data/load quality checks.
More Uses of the Software Craftsmanship Toolkit:
- Install new software releases, plan and perform system and security upgrades and resolve software and hardware related problems.
- Orchestrate Software Craftsmanship: legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud Prevention, Physical Security, Software Development community, Network Engineering, etc.
- Ensure you magnify; understand current best practices and Emerging Technologies in Software Applications (mobile, SaaS) security, validated/ cGMP compliant systems, infrastructure, cloud, data, Advanced Analytics, simulation and modeling, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Be accountable for releasing new software into existing live instances, monitoring and troubleshooting, and escalating complex issues to the development team.
- Pilot Software Craftsmanship: function tests the hardware and software to resolve technical problems and makes the appropriate on site repairs.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle Management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end users software and hardware.
- Identify Software Craftsmanship: documentation of results of tests on software programs.
- Warrant that your design has solid grasp of Software Design patterns and approaches; understands application level software architecture; makes technical trade off decisions at application level.
- Provide advanced support of cost effective information technology solutions by creating new, modifying, and supporting existing Software Applications.
- Standardize Software Craftsmanship: Software Developers provide Production Support and are experts in System Analysis, automated Systems Design, Database Design, and applications programming.
- Assure your planning maintains up to date inventory of Production Applications, code revision history and systems, third party interfaces, software licenses, and systems support contacts and information for all assigned systems.
- Evaluate and/or research hardware and/or software solutions and provide feedback to project team or higher level staff.
- Manage your organizations SCCM software packaging, reporting, administration and troubleshooting.
- Warrant that your planning provides input on system needs, the performance of asset data software and hardware, and improvements to the asset Data Analysis system.
- Develop infrastructure for Data Pipelines, ETL and Database Systems, analytic tools, and Signal Processing software to support the Data Analytics team.
- Manage work with technical staff to understand problems with web software and resolve them.
- Collaborate with Software Developers and Product Management to integrate new analytic approaches into the core application or potential new product offerings.
- Secure that your organization complies; implements software and Firmware updates in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines for the networking equipment, its management applications and monitoring tools.
- Develop and implement workflows to automate security testing/vulnerability detection for the Software Development lifecycle.
- Identify Software Craftsmanship: direct and manage hardware, operating system, and software support for networks, network equipment, servers, storage systems, Firewalls, routers, and other Networking Devices.
- Administer apis to Human Resources, vendor, and other software tools as identified for integration with the Business Continuity software tool.
- Communicate with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
- Be accountable for leading an Agile Development team in a manner that ensures all team members are able to contribute to your software solutions.
- Support IT staff in provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of enterprise system hardware and software and related infrastructure (non essential).
- Help deliver high quality software that matches technical requirements in a timeframe that matches Business Needs.
- Integrate electronics with optical, mechanical, Firmware, and software components, as part of a multidisciplinary team, to create prototype neural interfaces.
- Secure that your organization creates detailed test designs and test plans; creates and reviews Test Data for performing test scenarios; execution of unit and system Test Scripts, debugging efforts and Defect Tracking, support of User Acceptance Testing, and software implementation and deployment tasks.
- Supervise Software Craftsmanship: partner with your other Engineering teams in Artificial intelligence, robotics, and Software Engineering.
- Ensure your organization participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Manage daily platform operations, implementing new processes, ensuring Business Continuity and contingency plans exist, testing and implementing new software releases, and Performing Risk Assessments.
- Read and interpret documents as safety rules, operating and Maintenance Instructions and production orders.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Craftsmanship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Craftsmanship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Craftsmanship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Craftsmanship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Craftsmanship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- Is the need for organizational change recognized?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What do your reports reflect?
- Was a life-cycle cost analysis performed?
- Have you identified your Software Craftsmanship Key Performance Indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Craftsmanship book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Craftsmanship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Craftsmanship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Craftsmanship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Craftsmanship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Craftsmanship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Craftsmanship Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Craftsmanship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Software Craftsmanship project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Software Craftsmanship project team have enough people to execute the Software Craftsmanship project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Software Craftsmanship project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Software Craftsmanship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Craftsmanship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Craftsmanship Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Craftsmanship project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Craftsmanship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Craftsmanship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Craftsmanship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Craftsmanship project with this in-depth Software Craftsmanship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Craftsmanship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Craftsmanship and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Craftsmanship investments work better.
This Software Craftsmanship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.