Pilot Spend Visibility: continually share suggestions on Process Improvements, new organizational ideas, and new client services or product upgrades with the Operations Management and/or COO.
More Uses of the Spend Visibility Toolkit:
- Develop and manage Digital Marketing budgets to maximize ROI of all marketing spend using a Data Driven approach to Decision Making.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and Performance Metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third party spend across your organization.
- Secure that your design recommends and justifies Strategic Sourcing initiatives by using Data Mining tools to conduct Spend Analysis, prepare supporting reports/spreadsheets and comparisons.
- Develop trade spend strategies and budgets tied to sales budget; track performance monthly.
- Gather market data for assigned spend categories and provide market insight to Procurement Management and strategic buyers.
- Lead Spend Visibility: consistently monitor, track and analyze project budget, commitments and spend while investigating variances, and providing weekly performance communication to the Internal Project Team.
- Organize Spend Visibility: twice a year, you spend a few days in a beautiful offsite location to regroup and plan the future.
- Warrant that your organization complies; sales organization while engaging with the Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain teams to shape the future, uncover short term opportunities, and improve spend efficiency.
- Govern Spend Visibility: strategically monitor marketing spend to maximize ROI, contribute to the planning and development of marketing budgets and forecasts, and share responsibility to build and optimize brand p and ls.
- Provide weekly reports and insights to the executive team on performance, in market tests, and near term implications to spend and channel mix.
- Run forecast scenarios for different spend levels (different assumptions); provide historical category performance perspective and ensure linkage back to annual planning assumptions.
- Guide Spend Visibility: digital technology spend optimization.
- Orchestrate Spend Visibility: partner with sourcing team to identify vendor Cost Savings opportunities through spend analytics and support Strategic Sourcing initiatives.
- Ensure you motivate; lead loud engineering supports your clients by improving agility and resilience, while identifying opportunities to reduce IT Operations spend through automation.
- Ensure you spend time with Administrators, Directors and managers to identify and design training needs and requirements.
- Head Spend Visibility: rigorously evaluate the impact of marketing investments to understand the link between marketing spend and key business outcomes.
- Initiate Spend Visibility: consistently monitor, track and analyze project budget, commitments and spend while investigating variances, and providing weekly performance communication to the Internal Project Team.
- Lead Management meetings to review usage, vendor performance, spend metrics, leakage, end to end workflow reviews and other client metrics coordinate software configuration and testing sessions with other team members.
- Maintain accountability for sourcing wave projects, strategic approaches to the marketplace, overall spend reductions and sophisticated approaches to supplier services and contracting providing the best financial and services outcomes.
- Be a leader for risk Management and Compliance with multiple high growth Marketing product area teams with a focus on end to end spend governance and driving value for spend.
- Perform Spend Analysis by category, supplier, and commodity area, and leverage findings to drive category strategies.
- Develop and continually mature the enterprise IT Vendor Governance for vendor segmentation, on boarding/off boarding, Vendor Management, spend management, compliance monitoring, vendor performance measurement, and Vendor Risk Management.
- Organize Spend Visibility: track and analyze organization and production partner spend and deliverables on a quarterly basis to optimize for better creative and any efficiencies that can be identified.
- Coordinate Spend Visibility: direct spend accountability on a yearly basis aligned with transformation programs, Level 2 programs/portfolios, enhancements, data purchases, and staff.
- Confirm your design complies; conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by brand, channel, and spend to optimize and increase response.
- Audit Spend Visibility: proactive leadership and management with cross functional partners to effectively develop sophisticated spend analytics resulting in sourcing waves that drive savings through Strategic Sourcing initiatives.
- Methodize Spend Visibility: employee spend the majority of time in Office Environment, generally accessible to the public, customers, and potential customers.
- Secure that your organization recommends and justifies Strategic Sourcing initiatives by using Data Mining tools to conduct Spend Analysis, prepare supporting reports/spreadsheets and comparisons.
- Confirm your corporation recommends and justifies Strategic Sourcing initiatives by using Data Mining tools to conduct Spend Analysis, prepare supporting reports/spreadsheets and comparisons.
- Negotiate all lanes to manage transportation spend while ensuring Service Levels are met.
- Utilize itil based Standard Operating Procedures, Key Performance Indicators (kpis), and reports to provide visibility to Service Desk performance and quality.
- Be certain that your enterprise complies; hazards are controlled through means of engineering controls, as Machine Guarding, and administrative controls, as safety policies and programs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Spend Visibility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Spend Visibility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Spend Visibility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Spend Visibility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Spend Visibility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Spend Visibility strategy, what will you do to fix it?
- How is Change Control managed?
- How do you measure risk?
- Does Spend Visibility analysis show the relationships among important Spend Visibility factors?
- What was the context?
- Can you measure the return on analysis?
- Are the most efficient solutions problem-specific?
- Do you all define Spend Visibility in the same way?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Spend Visibility project?
- How have you defined all Spend Visibility requirements first?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Spend Visibility book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Spend Visibility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Spend Visibility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Spend Visibility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Spend Visibility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Spend Visibility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Spend Visibility Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Spend Visibility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Spend Visibility project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Spend Visibility Project Team have enough people to execute the Spend Visibility project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Spend Visibility project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Spend Visibility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Spend Visibility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Spend Visibility Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Spend Visibility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Spend Visibility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Spend Visibility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Spend Visibility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Spend Visibility project with this in-depth Spend Visibility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Spend Visibility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Spend Visibility and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Spend Visibility investments work better.
This Spend Visibility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.