Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical supplier segmentation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any supplier segmentation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated supplier segmentation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the supplier segmentation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which supplier segmentation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 946 standard requirements:
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the THESUBJECT solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Think about the people you identified for your THESUBJECT project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How do you measure the operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a THESUBJECT process, are the records needed as inputs to the THESUBJECT process available?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you're making today you might regret five years from now?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which THESUBJECT models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your THESUBJECT strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- When you map the key players in your own work and the types/domains of relationships with them, which relationships do you find easy and which challenging, and why?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect THESUBJECT workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the supplier segmentation book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your supplier segmentation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the supplier segmentation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which supplier segmentation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough supplier segmentation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage supplier segmentation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step supplier segmentation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 supplier segmentation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other supplier segmentation project estimates?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current supplier segmentation project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor supplier segmentation project risks?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the supplier segmentation project management processes you chose to use?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
Step-by-step and complete supplier segmentation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 supplier segmentation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 supplier segmentation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 supplier segmentation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 supplier segmentation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 supplier segmentation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 supplier segmentation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any supplier segmentation project with this in-depth supplier segmentation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose supplier segmentation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in supplier segmentation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make supplier segmentation investments work better.
This supplier segmentation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.