Devise Value Analysis: practice Agile Development methods and exemplify Core Values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and Iterative Development.
More Uses of the Value Analysis Toolkit:
- Lead wider team projects and activities involving Process Improvements, Value Analysis, Design Review, product transfer and startup, and New Product Introduction.
- Generate ideas for optimizing the product range based on Customer Back Innovation findings, where Product Innovation has Value Engineering / Value Analysis as a key factor.
- Confirm your organization develops Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing, Value Analysis and Supply Chain service analyzing Team Goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Make sure that your design contributes to development of new portfolios by leading Customer Need and Value Analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, and follow up of Portfolio Performance.
- Ensure you realize; earned Value Analysis and earned Value Management.
- Ensure you carry out; earned Value Analysis and earned Value Management.
- Secure that your group contributes to development of new portfolios by leading Customer Need and Value Analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, and follow up of Portfolio Performance.
- Contribute to development of new Software Solutions by leading Customer Need and Value Analysis, and by providing input to the roadmap to create maximum value for your product/solution/service portfolio.
- Ensure your organization analyzes quotations using broad purchasing principles, concepts and practices for cost/price and total Value Analysis to select, recommend or develop alternative suppliers.
- Ensure you spearhead; earned Value Analysis and earned Value Management.
- CreatE Business analytics and reports to provide high Value Analysis on Customer Service and operational Performance Metrics.
- Identify opportunities, influence change and lead tactical execution of projects that support Value Analysis, standardization and other innovative operational initiatives.
- Make sure that your operation contributes to development of new portfolios by leading Customer Need and Value Analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, and follow up of Portfolio Performance.
- Warrant that your business contributes to development of new portfolios by leading Customer Need and Value Analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, and follow up of Portfolio Performance.
- Steer Value Analysis: assertive leadership, with effective skills in gaining Internal Customers management and users cooperation and acceptance of changes and the need for performing Value Analysis of the requirements.
- Devise Value Analysis: assertive leadership, with effective skills in gaining Internal Customers management and users cooperation and acceptance of changes and the need for performing Value Analysis of the requirements.
- Consult and design custom solutions that solve Customer Problems, bringing value to the customer using your solution to improve operations.
- Establish Value Analysis: surface Business Objectives, identify desired outcomes, outline key results and establish/monitor KPIs to show progress and measure the value of delivery.
- Ensure you handle; build quick Proof of Concepts (POC) and project ownership around projects that can demonstrate utilization, value and lead to scalable solutions.
- Manage multiple high value projects, ensuring that deliverables are on time and of the highest quality; bolster organizational alignment by identifying all relevant stakeholders, documenting requirements, and conducting robust user acceptance tests.
- Ensure your organization as an integral part of the Agile squad, collaborate to continuously improve value delivered, capability and practice, whilst ensuring quality is built into the process.
- Standardize Value Analysis: in this environment collections activities become a critical function in reducing losses for your organization and preserving value for the membership.
- Assure your operation press on with they understand business as much as technology, and help the customers improve the profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and Project Management Outsourcing Services.
- Develop and strengthen Inventory Control processes to drive increased productivity, superior accuracy, precise forecasting, cost for value optimization and functional information tracking.
- Ensure you mobilize; understand and expand the current manufacturing data eco system, by mapping existing data and data gaps, in order to enable identification of sources of value with analytics revenue growth or Performance Improvements.
- Steer Value Analysis: work across retail functional silos (merchandising, operations, Supply Chain) to maximize the value of focal generated data.
- Be accountable for providing effective value added solutions on design and development, optimization, consultation, Technical Support, and troubleshooting of Single Use systems.
- Ensure you understand how digital channels work together and approach Campaign Management holistically while understanding the value and limitations of each channel.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of your products and services.
- Be accountable for aligning content to competency models and training needs, custom reporting and Trend Analysis to support value measurement, Change Management to support learning adoption, marketing and communication to support solution awareness, etc.
- Establish a knowledge center in Analysis of Alternatives, Verification And Validation, Design Of Experiments, and Data Analytics.
- Be accountable for learning Systems And Processes increase the Quality of Service and allows greater resolution and enhancement of this service.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Will Value Analysis deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What should a Proof of Concept or pilot accomplish?
- Is any Value Analysis documentation required?
- What are the potential basics of Value Analysis fraud?
- What are you challenging?
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What information should you gather?
- When is Root Cause Analysis Required?
- What data do you need to collect?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Analysis book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Analysis project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Analysis Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Analysis Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Analysis Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Analysis Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Analysis Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Analysis project with this in-depth Value Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Analysis and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Analysis investments work better.
This Value Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.