Evaluate Value Delivery: partner with the Data Strategy team to develop and implement key operational reports that quickly identify trends and provide insight into operational results.
More Uses of the Value Delivery Toolkit:
- Develop consulting team members in Supply Chain, client management, Financial Management, and client Value Delivery.
- Drive Operational Excellence and develop a strategic program to implement the most valuable innovations across the entire customer Value Delivery organization.
- Analyze market and execution data to provide value add transaction cost analysis.
- Confirm your organization develops Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing, value analysis and Supply Chain service analyzing Team Goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure you establish; lead analysis and Solution Development of key business challenges to drive new growth and value opportunities across a swiftly dynamic and innovativE Business environment.
- Secure that your group complies; this shared value of encouraging and embracing diversity in your organization fosters a workplace and culture that is highlighted for its innovation, open expression of ideas, and collaboration.
- Increase the value of the portfolio over the hold period by implementing defined Asset Management strategies and identifying operational efficiencies in coordination with the overall Asset Management and Property Management teams.
- Be certain that your organization as you balance your day to day operational involvement you are shifting to focus on strategic and architectural alignment with thE Business, to drive value through technology, while leveraging partners.
- Ensure you produce; build quick proof of concepts (poc) and project ownership around projects that can demonstrate utilization, value and lead to scalable solutions.
- Deliver outstanding service to your high value customers by providing outstanding service and solutions to grow customer relationships.
- Ensure your skills related to value creation, Team Building, establishment of psychological safety, Agile ways of working, digital collaboration.
- Enable agile delivery teams to focus on growth, improve efficiency and become more effective in managing risks while providing greater value to business partners.
- Head Value Delivery: influence lifetime value through higher product adoption, Customer Satisfaction and overall Net Promoter Score (when it becomes measurable).
- Systematize Value Delivery: clear, unbiased communication of industry, genre, design and consumer value trends and specific product evaluations.
- Be accountable for identifying motivators and drivers for Cloud Adoption, identifying systemic Governance challenges and unlocking business value for your customers; Creating compelling Business Cases for the transition to the cloud.
- Coordinate Value Delivery: brief develop and applies deep customer knowledge and intimacy to develop and deliver products, services, and interactions that provide value beyond expectations.
- Take authority, responsibility and accountability for exploiting the value of information assets, and of the analytics used to render insights for Decision Making, automated decisions and augmentation of human performance.
- Drive high impact / strategic procurement initiatives with the goal of driving substantial value realization efforts in all forms revenue generation, cost reductions and Productivity Improvements while maintaining or improving Product Quality and supplier Service Levels.
- Assure your organization drives down Total Cost of Ownership and contributes to the performance and profitability of your organization using Supply Chain expertise to deliver value through complete, effective Market Research, supplier strategy development and negotiation Strategy Planning.
- Be accountable for conducting User Research, validating concepts with end users and stakeholders, and turning insights into value adding features and actionable deliverables.
- Use Continuous Improvement methodologies to map current state processes and value streams.
- Drive competencies in the integration domain towards cloud based and iPaaS solutions to more sharply focus enterprise value delivered in the IT stack.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value added analysis and products to support investigations, operations, and key decision makers.
- Orchestrate Value Delivery: definition of project scope, budget, and schedule with focus on regular and timely delivery of value; correct deviations away from desired value outcomes.
- Contribute to development of new software solutions by leading customer need and value analysis, and by providing input to the roadmap to create maximum value for your product/solution/service portfolio.
- Engage it leaders and key decision makers in considerations related to availability, agility, business value, costs, Security Management, Disaster Recovery, and the value of services and process in an enterprise environment.
- Assume responsibility for the communication of results and ensure smooth collaboration with your stakeholders along the value creation process.
- Establish that your organization focus testing approach on the Test Cases that provide the highest value to Product and the Customer.
- Warrant that your project complies; analysts add value to the delivery team by working with thE Business and Product Owner to create clarity around Business Objectives through the development of and refinement of User Stories.
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize Customer Lifetime Value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall Customer Satisfaction and identifying up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Meet delivery demand for Digital Business and IT solutions.
- Ensure your team assesses all development and delivery work, and establishes approval/rejection flows that drive On Time Delivery and quality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Delivery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Delivery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Delivery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Delivery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Delivery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What relationships among Value Delivery trends do you perceive?
- Who is involved with workflow mapping?
- Was a Value Delivery charter developed?
- How do you reduce costs?
- How do you manage Value Delivery risk?
- Are your goals realistic? Do you need to redefine your problem? Perhaps the problem has changed or maybe you have reached your goal and need to set a new one?
- Which Value Delivery impacts are significant?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success?
- What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Delivery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Delivery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Delivery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Delivery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Delivery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Delivery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Delivery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Delivery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Delivery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Delivery Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Delivery project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Delivery project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Delivery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Delivery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Delivery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Delivery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Delivery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Delivery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Delivery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Delivery project with this in-depth Value Delivery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Delivery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Delivery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Delivery investments work better.
This Value Delivery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.