Maintain an active web based Video Conferencing system and other teleconference options for staff, committee, board, and/or membership meetings or programs.
More Uses of the Video Conferencing Toolkit:
- Be accountable for utilizing technology for more Remote Work opportunities and innovation using everything from Video Conferencing to drones.
- Maintain your Video Conferencing and collaboration platforms.
- Initiate: VoIP and Video Conferencing management.
- Maintain onsite IT infrastructure (networking, VoIP, Video Conferencing, and servers).
- Lead: research, develop, design, and implement audio visual, instant messaging, presence, desktop sharing and Video Conferencing environments.
- Provide technical expertise involved in the operation and support of the audio/visual and Video Conferencing infrastructure.
- Create and facilitate online LIVE recruitment campaigns through use of Social Media platforms and/or Video Conferencing technologies.
- Create and facilitate online LIVE recruitment campaigns through use of Social Media platforms or Video Conferencing technologies.
- Initiate: ); online tele/Video Conferencing tools (e.
- Audit: design, implement and support your organizations diverse VoIP, collaboration and Video Conferencing portfolio.
- Oversee: mail, Video Conferencing and VoIP user and System Administration and vendor point of contact.
- Arrange that your team coordinates in person and Video Conferencing contact with government officials and staff.
- Devise: Video Conferencing system and hardware.
- Be accountable for interacting with others Provide on the spot training for email, software Video Conferencing.
- Organize: ); multimedia productivity solutions (Video Conferencing, web conferencing, virtual meetings, etc.
- Coordinate periodic audio/visual and Video Conferencing training sessions.
- Communicate effectively via Video Conferencing for meetings, technical review and onsite delivery activities.
- Manage work with remote users (internal and external) to successfully connect with existing Video Conferencing equipment.
- Pull off VoIP and Video Conferencing management.
- Set up and maintain Video Conferencing network.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Video Conferencing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Video Conferencing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Video Conferencing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Video Conferencing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Video Conferencing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are specific Video Conferencing rules to follow?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- Why are you doing Video Conferencing and what is the scope?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- What is the Video Conferencing Driver?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- What trouble can you get into?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Video Conferencing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Video Conferencing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Video Conferencing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Video Conferencing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Video Conferencing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Video Conferencing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Video Conferencing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Video Conferencing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Video Conferencing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Video Conferencing project team have enough people to execute the Video Conferencing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Video Conferencing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Video Conferencing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Video Conferencing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Video Conferencing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Video Conferencing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Video Conferencing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Video Conferencing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Video Conferencing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Video Conferencing project with this in-depth Video Conferencing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Video Conferencing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Video Conferencing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Video Conferencing investments work better.
This Video Conferencing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.